What are the top 6, one table service, restaurants at WDW?

Buck Young

Original Poster
The reason we are asking for the top 6 is because we will have 6 table service meals during our stay. We have already booked Ohana and Teppan Edo. Also, we were hoping to eat at different restaurants than where we've eaten in the past. Those restaurants include: Shutters, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi Drive in, Akershus, Garden Grill, Cinderella's Castle, The Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Rain Forest Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

Buck Young

Original Poster
The reason we are asking for the top 6 is because we will have 6 table service meals during our stay. We have already booked Ohana and Teppan Edo. Also, we were hoping to eat at different restaurants than where we've eaten in the past. Those restaurants include: Shutters, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi Drive in, Akershus, Garden Grill, Cinderella's Castle, The Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Rain Forest Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

And thanks for the feeback, Shookie!

scarr13311

My top 6 favorites

1. Boma
2. Le Chef de France
3. Crystal Palace
4. Ohana
5. Whispering Canyon
6. La Hacienda de San Angel
7. Cape Mae Cafe (for breakfast & dinner)

Ok I know it is supposed to be on 6 places but, had to throw 1 more fave in..... :p :) :)

Ok just 1 more to list I think this will be the last :angelic: ...lol I forgot Sanna

taz0162

Coral Reef = BAD (Food, Experience and Service)

taz0162

Ohana and Tepan Edo are already choices that you are going to I will not include them in my 6 though they definately would be. Ohana - Dinner is Awesome.

1. Be Our Guest - Dinner and atmosphere was simply stunning.
  2. Boma - Everything was so good. Many choices.
  3. Yak & Yeti - Truely a great experience all around
  4. Whispering Canyon Cafe - Get the Skillet, trick someone into asking for Ketchup ;)
  5. 50's Prime Time Cafe - Don't let mama catch you with your elbows on the table. ;);)
  6. Mama Melrose
Cinderellas Royal Table - is great I left off list for you since it takes 2 Dining credits

Buck Young

Original Poster
I really appreciate all of the feedback from everyone. Does any one mind to give a brief description as to why they like what they've chosen? For examples: I liked the ___, like the characters, more time with characters, good atmosphere, bang for buck, etc.

sgtmgd

Drum Roll Please.....

1. Yachtsman Steakhouse
1A. Yachtsman Steakhouse
1B. Yachtsman Steakhouse
1C. Yachtsman Steakhouse
1D. Yachtsman Steakhouse
1E. Yachtsman Steakhouse

Caseys comes in a CLOSE second!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Via Napoli - pizza (esp one with cantaloupe and prosciutto) and gelato is delicious
Ohana- experience/atmosphere is really nice and all the food is really good
Boma- best breakfast buffet on property in our opinion
Kona- best breakfast non buffet...2 words Tonga Toast! Oh and best coffee in the world.
Turf Club (fave of ours and is a hidden gem)- steaks and pasta I always get us really good, also the crab cake appetizer and all deserts are good
Sci-Fi- hubby loves the Oreo milk shake, and I who am picky about pasta like the pasta dish you can get with shrimp or chicken, and burgers and steak is good, also fried pickle appetizer is yummy, and all deserts are really good too.
Raglan Road - atmosphere and food Is really good.
:)

Mukta

1. Garden Grill. I loved the food, the character interaction and being inside one of my favorite rides.
2. Kouzzina breakfast. The stacked breakfast is my favorite meal in all of WDW
3. Kona Cafe breakfast lunch or dinner. Great food and service all around.
4. Sanaa. Great view of the animals, amazing food and wine.
5. Cape May breakfast. I always stay at the BC, so I like the convenience, the food is great and it was nice to see the characters.
6. Biergarten. The entertainment was fun, food was good and beer was great.

Tuvalu

Premium Member

Liberty Tree Tavern. For lunch. Reason? Ooey Gooey Cake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom