What are the current mugs?

AndreainNY

When we were at WDW in Sept 2007 (POFQ), the resort used only the light light blue mugs (the ones with different colored handles). When we were there in March of 2007 (POR) - they were using the "usual" purple handled mugs. We are leaving in 3 days (woo-hoo!) and staying at POR again - what mugs are the resorts using? The usual resort specific mugs or the light blue "Where Dreams Come True" mugs?

imamouse

I stayed at POR last Oct and they were using the YOAMD blue mugs with the year 2007 on them. It is my understanding that all resorts (except CS?) are currently using the blue YOAMD design without a year. The handle colors are black, blue and silver.

Upvote 0

hcphish

It is my understanding that all resorts (except CS?) are currently using the blue YOAMD design without a year. The handles colors are black, blue and silver.

We stayed at POR in January '08 and that is exactly what they were, except at that time they only had silver and blue handles. They may have had black but I didn't see any.

Upvote 0
Yeah, we've got quite a collection of resort mugs and were hoping for something different this year. We have the 2007 mugs and this sounds like the same colours and design but without 2007 on the handle. How dissapointing!:shrug:

Upvote 0

JxnMan20

I stayed at POR last Oct and they were using the YOAMD blue mugs with the year 2007 on them. It is my understanding that all resorts (except CS?) are currently using the blue YOAMD design without a year. The handle colors are black, blue and silver.

These were the mugs being used last month (April) when I was at POP. YOAMD mugs without a date on them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom