What are the crowds like in disney now with Harry Potter being open?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This is peak vacation season universal won't beat Disney there, however this fall and next year it may get the Florida Residents back which could affect the numbers in the off season. I don't see any reason to renew my Disney pass after march.

What happens after March that would make Disney no longer entertaining?

WeLComeHomE OKW

I went to IoA on the 14th and only had to wait about 10 minutes for HPatFJ. I got to ride it 3 times.

I also only had to wait in the line for Ollivanders for 10 minutes. Got butterbeer in 5.

Had to wait in zero line for the merchandise.

I AM SO GLAD I WENT THAT DAY.

9 hour lines? Holy crap. I have to say though. The ride was incredible and that section of the park is incredible. I guarantee you they will be expanding the Wizarding World by a couple of lands in no time. They are going to be making billions off of the merchandise. I know I got a wand, and a bunch of other stuff.

I love HP, and I don't really care that its not Disney. I love disney World and always will, but, I can't deny that WWoHP is oozing of quality. Its just fantastic and feels like you're in the harry potter universe. I loved all of it.

I just got back from my trip to WDW and I have to say that my trip to Islands of Adventure was one of my favorite moments on this trip. I will definitely be going again. (and this is coming from a guy who thinks Universal is mostly useless).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom