What airline do you fly with to go to WDW?

Mickey92

Hi All,

Ok, this is just a general poll... What Airline do you fly with to go to WDW? Is it because they were the cheapest, most leg-room.. Avaliable travel dates etc etc...

I have listed as many US Airlines as possible but if I have missed some, just tick other and post down below which Airline it is E.g. 'Other: X Airline'

Just a general Survey, You can vote for lots of them so for example you fly with different ones each year you can select these.. I have literally just gone through the list of airlines that operate in/out of Orlando International (MCO)

Best Wishes,

Tristan

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi there,

we fly Air Tran. We've been very happy with and their customer service and prices. I can't speak to leg room b/c i'm only 5'3" so I don't pay attention to that stuff but my hubby who is over 6 foot also flew Air Tran and it was like a normal flight - he was squished.

Upvote 0
Getting fewer choices in Pittsburgh and even fewer flights to Orlando. Used to be USAir and Delta, now we have Southwest and soon-to-be-gone AirTran. Hoping that JetBlue comes in with non-stop flights very soon.

Upvote 0

ArtieJim

JetBlue, we're too close to their hub at JFK not to. There's also a Continental hub close to us in Newark, but it's always at least $100 more for two tickets round trip, not to mention they don't have the first bag flies free, even if they you have the Continental card they're phasing it out later this year.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

I live in Florida so I drive to WDW, but when ever I fly its Jetblue. The prices can't be beat. If the price of your ticket goes down you just call them and get a credit! Love the one luggage free and the TV's.:)

Upvote 0

Tink28

Virgin for me - no contest, just wish they had not reduced the luggage allowance to just 1 bag for economy, I have always travelled back from the US with 2 bags, so much to buy!
May have to pay for extra luggage this trip worse luck!

Upvote 0
We flew Air Tran this trip, but Southwest 3 years ago. For us, it's whoever has a non stop flight and can get us there the earliest and cheapest! This year the earliest/cheapest ns SW flight was SOLD OUT 160 days out! WOW! Glad I was able to find the AT flight!!

Upvote 0

Lexi

Luckily I live within 15 minutes from JFK airport in NYC so I have limitless choices when it comes to flying..that being said I always pick JetBlue..they never seem to disappoint..your first checked bag is free, you have direct tv, free snacks and drinks and **assigned seating**..you really cannot beat it these days..oh and how can i forget that they give you credit if the price of the flight drops at any point before you leave :D

Upvote 0
Luckily I live within 15 minutes from JFK airport in NYC so I have limitless choices when it comes to flying..that being said I always pick JetBlue..they never seem to disappoint..your first checked bag is free, you have direct tv, free snacks and drinks and **assigned seating**..you really cannot beat it these days..oh and how can i forget that they give you credit if the price of the flight drops at any point before you leave :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice. Was it a non-stop flight?

Upvote 0

Disney05

I've always flown Southwest. Have always gotten the best fares with them. Plus, they're at the airport I work at so it's very convenient for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom