What’s your favourite things to do at Disney

BraveGirl

Really take my time going through World Showcase. Now that my kids are into the Kidcot stops, it forces us to actually walk through every pavilion, which I never used to do. I had my "favorites" and I sort of bypassed the rest. But now we take our time, we shop while they color, and we really see it all. It's my favorite!

MichaelaSP

I love so many aspects of being at WDW (rides obviously!) but something I appreciate more and more is simply time to just take it slow, stroll around, take everything in, sit and look around, listen to the music piped in, and watch everyone around me. I have spent many trips rushing around and sticking to an unrealistic plan. Those days are over. I love just being in the presence of the place.

That definitely makes at least two of us. 😊

Daddyoh

I love so many aspects of being at WDW (rides obviously!) but something I appreciate more and more is simply time to just take it slow, stroll around, take everything in, sit and look around, listen to the music piped in, and watch everyone around me. I have spent many trips rushing around and sticking to an unrealistic plan. Those days are over. I love just being in the presence of the place.
You have taken my sentiments precisely ! just to add one more thing, closing any park and being the last possible one to leave, the silence is deafening and the music is still playing

DisneyIsLife06

I like alot if things. Here's my top four.

Walking into MK on the first day and and seeing the castle.

Whenever I'm in Tomorrowland I always have to ride the PeopleMover. I just love relaxing and looking at all the magical views.

The first time I walk into Epcot and head straight to Club Cool. Then I wander round the world showcase for the next hour or two.

And finally...

Dole Whip!!! Every time I go to the parks I have to get a dole whip, dole whip float and a dole whip on a pineapple upside down cake!

These are some of my favourite experiences in Walt Disney World.

StarboardSide

YES! Just being in the present moment over and over, soaking it in and moving slowly. You nailed it.

StarboardSide

We always stay at the cabins at Ft Wilderness, and my favorite thing to do is wake up early while the family sleeps and take my coffee out onto the picnic table on the porch and watch the sky brighten and listen to the birds. Nirvana. Especially with that glowing feeling of anticipation of fun the rest of the day!

StarboardSide

This is easy, Driving the motor home under the WDW sign on Western Ave, after three days driving to get here.
This may or may not of made me tear up and remember this friday evening we start the drive to the world!
We drove from Maine and back last week, spent 2 nights each way, and 5 nights at the resort. On the way home we even took the time to visit Bristol Caverns in TN... Great bonding time with the family! Safe travels!

Mainahman

We drove from Maine and back last week, spent 2 nights each way, and 5 nights at the resort. On the way home we even took the time to visit Bristol Caverns in TN... Great bonding time with the family! Safe travels!
My home state! ha! I dont miss the winters, but i sure do miss some of the foods. Thanks! We leave here about 9 or 10 our time tomorrow night. Its about a 700 mile drive to go down through Alabama and through the panhandle. Disney or bust!

discomouse131

So many things to choose from but one of the most magical things to do is walking through the tunnel and onto Main Street USA. To me, it's like a portal into another world.... and trying to explain that feeling to someone who has never experienced it is nearly impossible!

katieee

Stepping off the plane and getting that surge of hot air!! especially at the moment in England its -5 and lots of snow 😫😂 usually its walking down main street on the first morning, nothing more magical 💜

Cat_M

Original Poster
Stepping off the plane and getting that surge of hot air!! especially at the moment in England its -5 and lots of snow 😫😂 usually its walking down main street on the first morning, nothing more magical 💜
That’s what I’m looking forward to!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom