Western way park/5th gate

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
And there's pretty limited material to work with, so it's not like there aren't many things that aren't "done to death". So once again, if you're not trying to plus the conversation, then why chime in with rude responses?

Probably because there were at least three "Marvel" threads started about the same time? Or perhaps the source of this thread was a timeshare salesperson whom the OP didn't believe in the first place? Or perhaps, as the OP stated, he's been around for some time, and seen the scores of threads and circuitous debate around this subject? Other factors at work than simply the topic of this thread....

draybook

Probably because there were at least three "Marvel" threads started about the same time? Or perhaps the source of this thread was a timeshare salesperson whom the OP didn't believe in the first place? Or perhaps, as the OP stated, he's been around for some time, and seen the scores of threads and circuitous debate around this subject? Other factors at work than simply the topic of this thread....

The same thing could be said about Free Dining, or which resort is the best, or how far do you drive to Disney. Just because it's a repetitious thread doesn't mean the person should be greeted with rudeness. Many of us have seen the same threads that you guys are barking about but we're not spitting sulfur at the guy.....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The same thing could be said about Free Dining, or which resort is the best, or how far do you drive to Disney. Just because it's a repetitious thread doesn't mean the person should be greeted with rudeness. Many of us have seen the same threads that you guys are barking about but we're not spitting sulfur at the guy.....

Well, that's simply bully....

But complaining about the complainers doesn't elevate you to some higher plain. You're in the mud with the rest of us. So I suppose you can toss me in there with the others (or one) in need of an attitude adjustment. Best of luck with that.....

draybook

Well, that's simply bully....

But complaining about the complainers doesn't elevate you to some higher plain. You're in the mud with the rest of us. So I suppose you can toss me in there with the others (or one) in need of an attitude adjustment. Best of luck with that.....

You dance well my friend. At least Lazyboy stopped responding when he couldn't come up with a mature answer as to why he felt the need to get rude with the OP.

lazyboy97o

You dance well my friend. At least Lazyboy stopped responding when he couldn't come up with a mature answer as to why he felt the need to get rude with the OP.
I stopped responding because I realized the response would be more of a reflection on why I think it bothers you specifically, but since you seem insistent to keep bringing me into this I will respond. To me, deliberately refusing available information is a decision to remain ignorant and I see no reason to be coddling towards such an attitude.

draybook

Who said you had to coddle? Why not just move on like many of us do when we see a subject that has been combed over many times?

Animaniac93-98

He obviously has not spoken with Edna.

a7LzK2w_700b.jpg

flavious27

Having seen the lines at Cars Land in DLR, it's a lot more than "fanboys" who want to see it. You really think a Tron attraction could be anywhere near that level?

There's popularity in dca for a real disney miniland. The thing is that cloning minilands cheapens the experience and also takes away a reason to try out another park.

I think that creating a combined sci fi section for dhs would be better than just importing from another park. Along with that, Tron has staying ability and can add some night time entertainment.

What will be best for the park is to create something new.

flavious27

200 million is pocket change for Comcast now, after what Potterland cost and how fast they made it back. They'd laugh TDO all the way back down I4. Comcast are on unofficial record as realising speculating really does accumulate (like WDW 20 years ago) and they intend to speculate like no tomorrow certainly for the rest of the decade.

$200 million is still $200 million. They will need to justify it. Also the difference between WDW 20 year ago and uni now is that tdo has plenty of room to expand. I am cool with both parks expanding because I have free tickets to uni.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom