We're going this week coming!!!

Debbie

A big hello to my WDWMagic friends! My boys and I are leaving Wednesday for our first visit to WDW in 7 years! I bet alot has changed..... My boys are now grown men---20 and 17 and I can't wait to experience Disney with them as adults!
I don't have alot of time to read so if y'all can give me a clue as to some changes to look out for? (aside from the Fantasyland construction) oh and how many of you have visited Garden Ridge down there?
Hope everyone is well :wave:

Lisalyn

Wow! Congrats on your first trip in 7 years..regarding your question, I go every year and every year there are changes. Of course the obvious Fantasyland construction is going on so the new Dumbo ride is available along with the special queues and such. Big Thunder Mtn Railroad and Test Track are closed for refurbishments so you won't get to experience those, Haunted Mansion has a GREAT new queue which I love....restaurants change menus about once or so a year....the landscaping is truly breathtaking - probably even more so in the parks than you will remember....there are just so many changes it's hard to list them all. Go enjoy, relax and have a blast!!:wave:

Upvote 0
I will be there on June 1st with my "little boys" ages 28 and 23. We are true Disney fans and when we go we plan our days make our reservations early and just enjoy the time together.

We enjoy the extra magic hours at night. We get up later in the morning have a good breakfast and then head to the parks. We enjoy staying really late and the park feels more as though we are the only ones there at 2am.

Enjoy the parks the restaurants and all that Disney has to offer. Take your time and just have fun! It's just great to be able to spend the time with my boys and sharing great memories that we will remember for ever.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom