Well peeps...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
And now...

these next two pictures.

The first is from a movie...(sorta) (Most of us have seen this)
The second is from another movie...guess which one. (Most of us have seen this)
The third is from TWO movies...and see if you can guess, by looking at the peaks...which movies.

Attachments

• Lilo Stitch.jpg
    Lilo Stitch.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Look Familiar.jpg
    Look Familiar.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • King Kong.jpg
    King Kong.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5

EmOhYouEssE

I'm assuming #3 is Jurassic Park because that looks like the coast at Nawiliwili (Kauai). I need to look closer at the other two to try to figure them out though.

How did you like the Zipline tour and what island did you do it on? That was one thing we really thought about trying, but I'm a big chicken, lol.

Gorgeous pics! You and your bride look so happy.

Many happy thoughts headed your way.

Em

I just realized that #3 is King Kong (by putting my cursor over the image and seeing what you named it, lol) WTG onelil. I still think it looks like the Jurassic Park location though. Beautiful either way.

Is two Joe Vs. The Volcano? I can't place that one at all.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I'm assuming #3 is Jurassic Park because that looks like the coast at Nawiliwili (Kauai). I need to look closer at the other two to try to figure them out though.

How did you like the Zipline tour and what island did you do it on? That was one thing we really thought about trying, but I'm a big chicken, lol.

Gorgeous pics! You and your bride look so happy.

Many happy thoughts headed your way.

Em

I just realized that #3 is King Kong (by putting my cursor over the image and seeing what you named it, lol) WTG onelil. I still think it looks like the Jurassic Park location though. Beautiful either way.

Is two Joe Vs. The Volcano? I can't place that one at all.

Yes, nice work with the "cursor trick" (BOTH OF YOU :D )

#1 is a scene the artists used in Lilo & Stitch
#2 HINT: It's at the beginning of a VERY popular movie (minus the yellow stand)
#3 is King Kong...and another movie. (Actually it was also used in a Paula Abdul video also).

Jurassic Park was filmed on this island (as well as Tropic Thunder) but not in this location.
The "stampede" scene...and the opening scene of Jurassic Park were filmed in another location on the island...as was the scene where "NEWMAN" got the DNA in the shaving cream can.

We went to Maui and Kaua'i. The ziplining was on Kaua'i...as were these three pics. I would recommend ziplining to ANYONE...(I'm deathly afraid of heights).

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I've seen that sunrise!!! :king:
Haleakala?

Congratulations once again! You make a beautiful couple!

Isn't it INCREDIBLE??? Yes...(How could you tell...the only place in Hawaii where you need to dress like you're on Antarctica? :lol: ) We did the bike ride down the volcano...now THAT was a blast!

Number_6

#1 is a scene the artists used in Lilo & Stitch
#2 HINT: It's at the beginning of a VERY popular movie (minus the yellow stand)
#3 is King Kong...and another movie. (Actually it was also used in a Paula Abdul video also).

#3 looks a little bit like the opening mountain for Raiders of the Lost Ark. Although the statue in #2 kinda makes me think of the statue they find in Raiders on their way to the temple with the fertility idol at the beginning.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
#3 looks a little bit like the opening mountain for Raiders of the Lost Ark. Although the statue in #2 kinda makes me think of the statue they find in Raiders on their way to the temple with the fertility idol at the beginning.

DING DING DING on #2. The movies that the mountain is in...King Kong...and Mighty Joe Young. (It looks like a sitting ape)

SOOOOOOOO late to this thread! :eek: :eek:

Congratulations Brian!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank you! Time to play catch-up with you :lol:

tenchu

Congratulations Brian.

Sorry I couldn't be at the wedding, it appears my invitation must have got lost in the post. :veryconfu:animwink:

Now, was this a shotgun wedding?

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Congratulations Brian.

Sorry I couldn't be at the wedding, it appears my invitation must have got lost in the post. :veryconfu:animwink:

Now, was this a shotgun wedding?

:wave:

Thank you :)

Noooooo...we were engaged for a little over a year.

Must've got lost...must've got lost...somewhere down the line :)

Hey congratulations.

We're getting married up at my cousin's beach house in Jacksonville on the 28th of September. So our honeymoon is essentially a disney honeymoon. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom