Well peeps...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Thank you.

SCOTT! The Race for Soxtober...I mean...October is on.

It's all tied up now... The Rays have 14 games left...and the Sox have 12. Talk about a race to the finish!

Good luck man...no matter what happens, we're both going to the postseason (at this rate).

Finally, Tampa Bay knows what it feels like to be competing late in the season.

SpongeScott

Thank you.

SCOTT! The Race for Soxtober...I mean...October is on.

It's all tied up now... The Rays have 14 games left...and the Sox have 12. Talk about a race to the finish!

Good luck man...no matter what happens, we're both going to the postseason (at this rate).

Finally, Tampa Bay knows what it feels like to be competing late in the season.
:brick::cry::brick::cry: That game was terrible! Kazmir pitched like a deer in headlights.

SpongeScott

Talk about completely different games! What great pitching last night!
I had to go to the ER last night to have my heart re-started. :lol:

Great, great game last night, win or lose (better than Monday night). Excellent pitching, but what a bizarre bottom of the 9th inning--0-2 hit, losing a strike on a errant bullpen ball, 0-2 hit batter, etc.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I had to go to the ER last night to have my heart re-started. :lol:

Great, great game last night, win or lose (better than Monday night). Excellent pitching, but what a bizarre bottom of the 9th inning--0-2 hit, losing a strike on a errant bullpen ball, 0-2 hit batter, etc.

Win or Lose...we (in Boston) all took a sigh of relief...Beckett is back!

DisneyJill

So, not to hijack Brian's wedding thread or anything, but I've been away for a long time...does Christy have 5 kids now??:lookaroun

MouseMadness

So, not to hijack Brian's wedding thread or anything, but I've been away for a long time...does Christy have 5 kids now??:lookaroun

Not yet :wave:

I'm being induced October 20th... if I make it that long :lookaroun I can't believe she still has another month of growing they're going to let her do in there. It's moved beyond uncomfortable at this point :lol:

MouseMadness

Yep! We got our basketball team :hammer: (Too bad none of my kids like basketball... we've gotta somehow get another for the volleyball team :lookaroun )

tenchu

Not yet :wave:

I'm being induced October 20th... if I make it that long :lookaroun I can't believe she still has another month of growing they're going to let her do in there. It's moved beyond uncomfortable at this point :lol:

Milfy, you'd think you might have worked out what was causing you to keep getting pregnant by now!

Congratulations!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom