Well-Know Members

Darth Tater

You will make by surpassing the following:

First Message = 1 point
First Received "Like" = 2 points
30 Messages Posted = 5 points
100 Messages Posted = 10 points
25 Received "Likes" = 10 points
100 Received "likes"= 15 Points----After making it here, to 43 points, you will make "Well Known Member"by surpassing any of the next 3.

1000 Messages Posted = 20 points
250 Received "Likes" = 20 Points
500 Received "Likes" = 30 Points

Some surpass both 250 "Likes" before surpassing 1000 messages posted. Others make by 1000 posts first....you get there dude!!
But you have to factor in inflation and the devaluation of U.S. points to international points. For example: One point earned by a U.S. or UK post would equal 3.5 Chinese points (give or take). If someone has 40 points here in the U.S., those would equal 23 in Canada. The same exchange rates for points also applies to Likes received. For example: 15 U.S. or UK Likes would equal 23 Japanese We Love You Long Time's. It all depends on from where you are posting and by what value your point/like system holds globally. Hope this helps.

Dad 2 M & M

Wow...where did you get this top secret information?

I've been trying to figure it out for a while....are you a spy?
Here is the Trophie Points link:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/trophies

Now the question is: How many points does it take? I thought it was 83 to be 63 appears to be the correct number....maybe...Anywho, it comes from points, and points come from "likes" and posts......

**Edit** Oh yeah...I'm watching all of you now :eek: **End**

Dad 2 M & M

But you have to factor in inflation and the devaluation of U.S. points to international points. For example: One point earned by a U.S. or UK post would equal 3.5 Chinese points (give or take). If someone has 40 points here in the U.S., those would equal 23 in Canada. The same exchange rates for points also applies to Likes received. For example: 15 U.S. or UK Likes would equal 23 Japanese We Love You Long Time's. It all depends on from where you are posting and by what value your point/like system holds globally. Hope this helps.
Type slower homie....I can't read that fast!

PUSH

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom