Well-Know Members

PUSH

It means that I am no longer well-known. Instead I get this nifty banner and customized name thingy!

But I have more posts and like than you do. And in a shorter amount of time! They obviously must have made a mistake, because my statistics indicate that I am better than you! ;)

Just kidding of course! :D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
But I have more posts and like than you do. And in a shorter amount of time! They obviously must have made a mistake, because my statistics indicate that I am better than you! ;)

Just kidding of course! :D

Well, for only $50 a year, you can remedy that! <grin>

I've been on the site enough now that I felt it was time I contribute to the operational budget for it, since I'm not the sort that will do so by clicking on ads.

So <shrug>

englanddg

One Little Spark...
he pays for his membership #expensiveship

Well, I didn't until yesterday. You don't have to pay for a membership. It's just something I felt was right, as bandwidth and maintenance cost money.

So, in other words, to keep the site up and running, is an expense, and by paying for membership I am showing that I appreciate the forum and the service, and want to contribute to said expense.

Before that...I was a "Well-Known Member".

MOXOMUMD

Well, I didn't until yesterday. You don't have to pay for a membership. It's just something I felt was right, as bandwidth and maintenance cost money.

So, in other words, to keep the site up and running, is an expense, and by paying for membership I am showing that I appreciate the forum and the service, and want to contribute to said expense.

Before that...I was a "Well-Known Member".
You are well liked too. :)

rsoxguy

I received my "well known" status by visiting each and every member of this forum at home with a freshly baked pie and some iced tea. It took a few years, and a bit of international travel, but it has paid off with a well deserved label under my avatar. Steve and his wife were particularly polite while waiting for the police to arrive.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I received my "well known" status by visiting each and every member of this forum at home with a freshly baked pie and some iced tea. It took a few years, and a bit of international travel, but it has paid off with a well deserved label under my avatar. Steve and his wife were particularly polite while waiting for the police to arrive.
Speaking of which...I'm really hungry for some pie!

And kind of parched too.

rsoxguy

Sorry, but I only visit once per member. Remember? Here, this photo of us hangin' like a couple of Disney buds should jar your memory.

red_neck_car.jpg

Nemo14

Apparently the old "pie-in-the-face routine isn't so funny across the pond, huh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom