Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

Uponastar

thank you Dot. I agree.

But I'm actually ok...because I have the love and support from all of you...you all really are amazing...so thank you for making me feel like a winner...

You are a winner Nibbs!
You took a chance!
I so admire people who do that! I could never have done what you did. . .putting yourself out there like that and sharing it with us. Even though you may not see it, that was courageous. And just because you weren't quite what they were looking for does not mean you weren't amazing. They just wanted something different.
We're always here for you. . .good times and bad.
That's what friends are for.

Nemo14

You are a winner Nibbs!
You took a chance!
I so admire people who do that! I could never have done what you did. . .putting yourself out there like that and sharing it with us. Even though you may not see it, that was courageous. And just because you weren't quite what they were looking for does not mean you weren't amazing. They just wanted something different.
Dot if you break into song, I'm going to cry....

nibblesandbits

You are a winner Nibbs!
You took a chance!
:cry: :cry:

:kiss:

Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom