Welcome Home, Steve

Tramp

Original Poster
Good to have ya back in the saddle!

By the way...there are three members who were totally out-of- control while you were gone and all their posts should be deleted.

Jay-London.....President of the Lame Post Society
WDW-Imagineer.....Vice-President and chief enabler
Jay-Rod.....Lame Post Society Enforcer

I think I speak on behalf of all the other members when I say that these three stooges should be court-martialed, lose their "EARS," and their posts be striken from the written record.

Glad you're back to keep these guys in line!

Ariel

Welcome home Steve!! We missed you lots and look forward to hearing all about your trip.
And Tramp is right...those three were so bad!! You need to show them who's really in charge around here!!! ;)

WDW-Imagineer

Welcome back Steve... hope you had a great time. FYI - Tramp is the one who started this entire Lame Post Society mess. So don't blame Jay_London, JayRod, or myself for our post amounts. If anybody needs to get their posts reduced, its Mr. Lightbeer. But I'm not pointing fingers here. What will reseting our posts do anyway?? Its just a number and we can still post the same things we did before, again.

Tramp

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Welcome back Steve... hope you had a great time. FYI - Tramp is the one who started this entire Lame Post Society mess. So don't blame Jay_London, JayRod, or myself for our post amounts. If anybody needs to get their posts reduced, its Mr. Lightbeer. But I'm not pointing fingers here. What will reseting our posts do anyway?? Its just a number and we can still post the same things we did before, again.

LOL........nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see you guys start at "ZERO"......nada........nuttin'...'0'...ZILCH......

... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

M

Mr Lightbeer

Hey sshhhh, Steve doesn't like me as it is,I think he'd like to get rid of more than just my post's.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 75

Tramp

Original Poster
Well maybe you should be reset as well... since you started the entire LPS thing. Hell, you were even a candidate in the begining.

WHO ME?....:eek:

Yes......I admit...that I innocently and with every good intention with God as my witness.....ok....not God......as Lightbeer as my witness....I started the election for the LPS.....and, yes....I was a candidate....
but you won't find a single post with only 'faces' with my signature on it....nor my DNA.

(Steve probably regrets the day he approved my membership too)

jay_london

Originally posted by Tramp
Good to have ya back in the saddle!

By the way...there are three members who were totally out-of- control while you were gone and all their posts should be deleted.

Jay-London.....President of the Lame Post Society
WDW-Imagineer.....Vice-President and chief enabler
Jay-Rod.....Lame Post Society Enforcer

I think I speak on behalf of all the other members when I say that these three stooges should be court-martialed, lose their "EARS," and their posts be striken from the written record.

Glad you're back to keep these guys in line!

I bet I know what you were like at school 'sir sir little Johnny just stuck is tongue out at you sir. OOh i hate snitches.:mad:

Tramp

Original Poster
Re: Re: Welcome Home, Steve

Originally posted by jay_london

I bet I know what you were like at school 'sir sir little Johnny just stuck is tongue out at you sir. OOh i hate snitches.:mad:

LOL.....i would never, never, ever snitch on someone who stuck his tongue out at me....but I would grab it and introduce it to his ear!

So there! And if you keep it up, I'm gonna tell on you!

jay_london

Re: Re: Re: Welcome Home, Steve

Originally posted by Tramp

LOL.....i would never, never, ever snitch on someone who stuck his tongue out at me....but I would grab it and introduce it to his ear!

So there! And if you keep it up, I'm gonna tell on you!

tell what you like girly:rolleyes:

Ariel

Now, now boys. We'll have to separate you two if you're going to fight and I'll have to take the ruler to your hand. Now let's behave and be friends. ;)

Tramp

Original Poster
Now let me get this straight....

Maria wants to spank me....
Ariel wants to do who knows what to me...
and Marcia wants to whip me....:eek:

....and all this time I thought Fantasyland was in WDW.;) ;) ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom