Welcome Home Magic Friends......

PotteryGal

I'm back....supper's over. I think this cough of mine is actually a resurgence of my reflux. :( The symptom's are the same, and until I get our new insurance cards, I'm stuck w/ an over the counter substitute for my Nexium.....it's just not doing the job. Not feeling so great right now.

nibblesandbits

I'm back....supper's over. I think this cough of mine is actually a resurgence of my reflux. :( The symptom's are the same, and until I get our new insurance cards, I'm stuck w/ an over the counter substitute for my Nexium.....it's just not doing the job. Not feeling so great right now.
Aw...bummer sweetie! :(

cdunbar

Jenn, Mom went through the same thing when she retired and her insurance ran out. My brother actually started getting it because he's a vet but he doesn't use it so he just gives it to mom. But hopefully for your sake your new insurance will cover it!

PotteryGal

Aw...bummer sweetie! :(

:kiss:

Jenn, Mom went through the same thing when she retired and her insurance ran out. My brother actually started getting it because he's a vet but he doesn't use it so he just gives it to mom. But hopefully for your sake your new insurance will cover it!

Oh, our insurance will cover it...I'm just waiting for them to send us our info. Mike didn't actually go to orientation until after he started working for them, so he didn't sign up officially for insurance until mid-Sept. I can't give our pharmacy current insurance info, and I shudder to think what it would cost out of pocket. I'm desperate enough to call and ask them tomorrow though.

cdunbar

Oh, our insurance will cover it...I'm just waiting for them to send us our info. Mike didn't actually go to orientation until after he started working for them, so he didn't sign up officially for insurance until mid-Sept. I can't give our pharmacy current insurance info, and I shudder to think what it would cost out of pocket. I'm desperate enough to call and ask them tomorrow though.
Before my brother was giving it to my mom it was running her 180.00 for 30 days cause we have no drug coverage just medicial so I dunno :shrug:

WDWSwashbuckler

I haven't seen yours yet, but I did know you had one. I've been super busy trying to catch up on the boards with the whole D23 info...so everything else has taken a backseat. I'll read it for sure though.

I am going to be starting mine soon...have to get all the pics uploaded first...which I'm working on, but it's taking longer than I thought it would.

Speaking of D23, I'm a little hesitant to post this, because I'm sure it's been done before (and because I know some people can get needlessly vitriolic about re-posting), but I just bought the D23 HM issue this evening and... it glows!! I turned out the light in a room and BOOM! I was pleasantly surprised.

WDWSwashbuckler

So does your policy start mid-September or does it start on 10/1/09? Usually you can just call the customer service line and get your policy number if the policy has already been issued, which is sometimes good enough for providers offices.

Sorry, I work in health insurance... know the odd nuances.

PotteryGal

So does your policy start mid-September or does it start on 10/1/09? Usually you can just call the customer service line and get your policy number if the policy has already been issued, which is sometimes good enough for providers offices.

Sorry, I work in health insurance... know the odd nuances.

Can't stay, but I wanted to answer this....honestly, I'm not sure. I told my hubby to find out tomorrow when the info would be sent to us. I'll suggest this to him - thanks. :)

I'm heading to bed...g'night folks :wave:

cdunbar

Well I can say it is a good day because it is Friday. So far everything is good. :lookaroun
How about you?
I'm ok, my test is tomorrow and I'm not nervous I'm just like why do I have to wait another whole day! Plus, I want to brush up on a few topics and in our class how to take the test said not to do that but I'm gonna do it anyway...I'm a rebel!:lookaroun

Disnut

I'm ok, my test is tomorrow and I'm not nervous I'm just like why do I have to wait another whole day! Plus, I want to brush up on a few topics and in our class how to take the test said not to do that but I'm gonna do it anyway...I'm a rebel!:lookaroun
I hope and pray that you will do great on the test and then have a great trip to WDW.
Do you find out your grade tomorrow also?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom