Welcome Home Magic Friends......

cdunbar

yikes!!:zipit:
Well then once it is over with I hope you never have to deal with it again.
Yeah me too, me too! I mean I know how to take it you have to completly disassociate yourself from the actual exam. Which I mean when your in college it's the complete opposite you have to completely make an exam part of your brain for that class. And it is just so weird! And see you don't want an easy test because on an easy test you have to miss less questions to get the score you want, on a hard test you can miss more questions and still get your score, because the test is based on a sliding scale. So it's just AHHHHHHHHHH:hammer:

Disnut

Up a bit earlier today as I have someone looking at my unworking furnace today...let's hope second time is the charm...:brick:
I hope it gets fixed soon.
We almost started our heater last night. But we didn't.:sohappy:
We get back to the 90s tomorrow. :lookaroun
Oh and good morning, Nibbs.:kiss:

Disnut

Yeah me too, me too! I mean I know how to take it you have to completly disassociate yourself from the actual exam. Which I mean when your in college it's the complete opposite you have to completely make an exam part of your brain for that class. And it is just so weird! And see you don't want an easy test because on an easy test you have to miss less questions to get the score you want, on a hard test you can miss more questions and still get your score, because the test is based on a sliding scale. So it's just AHHHHHHHHHH:hammer:
Okay I will trust you on all that. :shrug: :lol:
I only took a couple of courses in college. I was one that said "I don't need more schooling" Now I don't have anything to fall back on if something ever happens to my DH.

heartodisney

Howdy to you sir...
Hello Nibbs..sorry bout your trouble with the furnace..so does this mean you have a multi level house? :confused: I had to change out my heat n air couple of years ago..and then dad helped me install a gas heater in the house that gives constant heat instead of blowing heat every now and then..it also saves a little money..we have a small house also.

heartodisney

Morning!
How are you this morning?
Hello to you too Susan..seems like you guys finally got a break in the weather! Yay! Ok here, I woke up at 3 am..could not go back to sleep..wheells in the old nogin would NOT stop..incident at work yesterday..cofrontation with an OR nurse..thinks she is God..but it came back to bite her..then Sophia woke up at 4 am..so I just rocked her back to sleep..along with me! I just got up a little while ago!

nibblesandbits

Hello Nibbs..sorry bout your trouble with the furnace..so does this mean you have a multi level house? :confused: I had to change out my heat n air couple of years ago..and then dad helped me install a gas heater in the house that gives constant heat instead of blowing heat every now and then..it also saves a little money..we have a small house also.
Well, I have a basement and a one level house, so I guess it's a two level house technically.

Disnut

Hello to you too Susan..seems like you guys finally got a break in the weather! Yay! Ok here, I woke up at 3 am..could not go back to sleep..wheells in the old nogin would NOT stop..incident at work yesterday..cofrontation with an OR nurse..thinks she is God..but it came back to bite her..then Sophia woke up at 4 am..so I just rocked her back to sleep..along with me! I just got up a little while ago!
I sure know about them wheels in the head.
Sometimes they just don't stop.:hammer:
Sorry about the confrontation at work. Those are not fun either.

My youngest DD had a bad day at school and I got a note to call the teacher. Not a good thing to ever get.:lookaroun
Things are okay but she is in trouble at home.

nibblesandbits

My youngest DD had a bad day at school and I got a note to call the teacher. Not a good thing to ever get.:lookaroun
Oh no...:(

heartodisney

UGGG! I am NOT looking forward to that with Sophia..but, we will deal with that at that time! Susan, have I talked to you about the Texas ride from a couple of weeks ago? I cannot remember...:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom