Welcome Home Magic Friends......

cdunbar

Work, work, and more WORK! LOL!
How are you? When's the test?
I'm good, and the test is Saturday! I'm actually not even nervous anymore because my score FINALLY went up significantly, I'm more just like 'Hey yeah can I please go and get this over with so I can have my life back yeah thanks.' But last night in our class they made us read this article about this poor girl whose proctor didn't know how to use the timer and cut her time short and used all these other problems, and I was like o yeah that's exactly what I want to read the wednesday before my test, horrror stories! Plus we leave to go to WDW on Sunday so it's also I want to get this test DONE so I can just GO already! So why have you been haing to work so much?!? Is everything ok?

cdunbar

Susie I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today...I know what you must be feeling.

Hi Steph, how are you and Mr. Asher this morning?:wave:

k.hunter30

I'm good, and the test is Saturday! I'm actually not even nervous anymore because my score FINALLY went up significantly, I'm more just like 'Hey yeah can I please go and get this over with so I can have my life back yeah thanks.' But last night in our class they made us read this article about this poor girl whose proctor didn't know how to use the timer and cut her time short and used all these other problems, and I was like o yeah that's exactly what I want to read the wednesday before my test, horrror stories! Plus we leave to go to WDW on Sunday so it's also I want to get this test DONE so I can just GO already! So why have you been haing to work so much?!? Is everything ok?
Ooo! Good luck! And that is so the attitude to have! I didn't do as well on the actual real test because I kept psych-ing myself out.
Work has just been crazy. The fall is a very busy time for us for whatever reason. Plus, my boss is out all next week and I'm out the week after, so I'm just trying to really get some stuff done!

mpoppins76

Steph!!!! :kiss::kiss:
I just LOOOOOOOOOVE Asher's photos. How are you guys doing? Still house hunting?

Work, work, and more WORK! LOL!
How are you? When's the test?
Thanks!! We're doing good. Yup, still house hunting. We've actually decided to rent a house instead of buying one...just not the right time now w/ us dropping down to 1 income. Plus we're not entirely sure what our plan is for the next 5 years and, should we decide not to stay out here, would be nice to not have a house to sell.
Oooo I hope it goes well Saturday! I saw that your last practice one was better, that's good!
Susie I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today...I know what you must be feeling.

Hi Steph, how are you and Mr. Asher this morning?:wave:
We're good! Slept much better last night, thank goodness :)

nibblesandbits

Right, so waaaay out of the loop. Well good for you! I've had aspirations to start one myself, but I don't know that I'd ever be ambitious enough to make it succeed, you know?
It definitely takes a lot...we figured out a good niche...which is what you need. A way to get a good solid audience. That hook that people can relate to.

But once we figured out something that worked, we've steadily grown for the past year and a half. We have a great core group of listeners, a message board, a Live 365 station, and lots of other things as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom