Welcome Home Magic Friends......

Nicole220

I just got home Steph, how are you and Asher today?

What are they Nicole, and never say you can't pass something tillk you've failed 3 tests
Gen Chem 2 and calc.

I've already failed one chem test. Just 2 more to go! Our prof strongly urges those who failed to drop out now. Not gonna happen, but...

Nicole220

Nic honey I have a chem minor, do you want some help?
You.Are.God. OMG

Um, possibly. I mean, I get the stuff, it's just the stupid exam threw a curveball at all of us. A majority of the class did just as poorly as I did.

I've found a tutor for both classes. I start Monday. But I'll definitely come to you if I have some questions.

A HUGE thank you in advance.

cdunbar

You.Are.God. OMG

Um, possibly. I mean, I get the stuff, it's just the stupid exam threw a curveball at all of us. A majority of the class did just as poorly as I did.

I've found a tutor for both classes. I start Monday. But I'll definitely come to you if I have some questions.

A HUGE thank you in advance.
Sure of course, I mean I have no use for all that knowledge that I have about the stuff being that I want to go to law school. :eek:
If you found a tutor who is a major and they tutor you in both you should be in excellent shape.:cool:
So other than struggling, O and I cannot I mean CANNOT help you in Calc I passed my skin of my teeth, how are you tonight?

Nicole220

Sure of course, I mean I have no use for all that knowledge that I have about the stuff being that I want to go to law school. :eek:
If you found a tutor who is a major and they tutor you in both you should be in excellent shape.:cool:
So other than struggling, O and I cannot I mean CANNOT help you in Calc I passed my skin of my teeth, how are you tonight?
:lol: Help in just chem is more than enough.

And I forgot to say, congrats on the LSAT score! :sohappy:

Eh, going through some personal and emotional stuff right now. But I'm fine. How are you? I see you're going to the World soon!

cdunbar

:lol: Help in just chem is more than enough.

And I forgot to say, congrats on the LSAT score! :sohappy:

Eh, going through some personal and emotional stuff right now. But I'm fine. How are you? I see you're going to the World soon!
Well I actually take my test on saturday and up until like Sunday I was like ok that is not gonna go well but then on Sunday by score went UP so Saturday is a big day and then we leave on Sunday. So if you need to talk about the personal and emotional stuff I'm here and I've been told I'm an excellent listener. So i'm you need a friend I'll be around.
So WDW on sunday and everyone is like all the rooms are sold out but then everyone is saying the place has been empty so I dunno, I'll go even if it's terribly crowded we're going for food and WINE festival which is why were staying at Yacht so we can stumble drunkley into our beds, lol. :lol:

Nicole220

Well I actually take my test on saturday and up until like Sunday I was like ok that is not gonna go well but then on Sunday by score went UP so Saturday is a big day and then we leave on Sunday. So if you need to talk about the personal and emotional stuff I'm here and I've been told I'm an excellent listener. So i'm you need a friend I'll be around.
So WDW on sunday and everyone is like all the rooms are sold out but then everyone is saying the place has been empty so I dunno, I'll go even if it's terribly crowded we're going for food and WINE festival which is why were staying at Yacht so we can stumble drunkley into our beds, lol. :lol:
Food and Wine! Jealous. :lol: I would say have fun, but I know you will! :cool:

Good luck on Saturday!!!! WDW is a perfect way to celebrate it being over. Oh! Oh! You need to get an "I'm Celebrating!" pin!

Who are you going with?

cdunbar

Food and Wine! Jealous. :lol: I would say have fun, but I know you will! :cool:

Good luck on Saturday!!!! WDW is a perfect way to celebrate it being over. Oh! Oh! You need to get an "I'm Celebrating!" pin!

Who are you going with?
My very best friend in the whole wide world...Blair...we have ones that they gave us when we went after graduation in may...we'll have those again cause we'll celebrate again and our birthdays and she just bought a house and got a job and now we have "I'm Celebrating the LSAT didn't make me blow my brains out!" But I can't techincally say that till sat afternoon:lol:

Nicole220

My very best friend in the whole wide world...Blair...we have ones that they gave us when we went after graduation in may...we'll have those again cause we'll celebrate again and our birthdays and she just bought a house and got a job and now we have "I'm Celebrating the LSAT didn't make me blow my brains out!" But I can't techincally say that till sat afternoon:lol:
Lots of celebrating to go around!

Aww...I'm bringing my best friend with us in January. Nothing like being in the happiest place on earth with a BFF!

k.hunter30

Morning friends! :wave:

Susan, are you around? I just wanted to stop in today to let you know that I'll be thinking about you and your family today. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom