Welcome Home Magic Friends......

Nicole220

So....I'm changing my major. Zoology requires way too much chem. Chem that I won't need. And I can't put up with the stress that comes with it anymore. So I'm looking into a bio or wildlife bio.

PotteryGal

So....I'm changing my major. Zoology requires way too much chem. Chem that I won't need. And I can't put up with the stress that comes with it anymore. So I'm looking into a bio or wildlife bio.

Wow - have you been thinking about this for a while now? I can relate....was going to go into accounting, then I found that I couldn't get the hang of accounting. Only in my case, I never figured out what I wanted to do instead. :eek: I have higher hopes for you. :kiss:

Hello Nibbs and Katie! I'm making supper at the moment - or brupper maybe? French toast and bacon. :slurp:

Hi :) That sounds delish. French toast and bacon are such a wonderful combination.

I know where you are coming from, I made the mistake of taking Chem 2 this year. Biggest mistake of my life!

Nicole220

Wow - have you been thinking about this for a while now? I can relate....was going to go into accounting, then I found that I couldn't get the hang of accounting. Only in my case, I never figured out what I wanted to do instead. :eek: I have higher hopes for you. :kiss:
Yeah, I have been thinking. To make it through this semester and 2 additional semesters is crazy. This past month or so has been horrific and I'm perfectly fine with stopping right here. I can do the same thing with wildlife bio but without the heavy chem influence.

Hi. :kiss:

I know where you are coming from, I made the mistake of taking Chem 2 this year. Biggest mistake of my life!
I think it's great when people like it or understand it. I just personally think it's the devil. It's so incredibly bad.

nibblesandbits

Yeah, I have been thinking. To make it through this semester and 2 additional semesters is crazy. This past month or so has been horrific and I'm perfectly fine with stopping right here. I can do the same thing with wildlife bio but without the heavy chem influence.

Hi. :kiss:

I think it's great when people like it or understand it. I just personally think it's the devil. It's so incredibly bad.
Aw...big ((hugs))

It's big steps to realize that you aren't happy with what you were doing. I'm sure that this will still be the right direction for you.

nibblesandbits

Oh we had a ball! Did you see my TR? Do you have a TR?
I haven't seen yours yet, but I did know you had one. I've been super busy trying to catch up on the boards with the whole D23 info...so everything else has taken a backseat. I'll read it for sure though.

I am going to be starting mine soon...have to get all the pics uploaded first...which I'm working on, but it's taking longer than I thought it would.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I haven't seen yours yet, but I did know you had one. I've been super busy trying to catch up on the boards with the whole D23 info...so everything else has taken a backseat. I'll read it for sure though.

I am going to be starting mine soon...have to get all the pics uploaded first...which I'm working on, but it's taking longer than I thought it would.

I know what you mean. I'll definitely be looking for yours!

5as11sexfr2hwcaj.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom