Welcome Home Magic Friends......

DisneyBunny

Understandable, but she's not doing it to be "naughty". Those toddler years are so challenging, but they go by so fast! She has the rest of her life to p e e appropriately - relax and enjoy how delightful she is!

I know she's not doing it on purpose. And I'm not putting her in time out or anything for doing so. I just keep telling her that poo and p e e go in the potty, and she helps me clean it up.

I just wish this regression wasn't happening right before our trip. I really dont want to schlep several pairs of clothing and a half dozen pairs of underwear through the parks every day. I am grateful for our washer/dryer though :rolleyes:

Uponastar

Just an aggrivating evening. I think we're going through potty training regression around here. Don't know if it's the teeth coming in, or school starting, or what. But she peed on the floor this afternoon, peed in a pumpkin this morning, and hasn't pooped on the potty in days. Plus she peed on the floor at Mom's house yesterday.

Oh, and Marc hasn't seen her since Sunday. :(

I can understand the frustration, but Betty's right, Bun. Anastasia is 2, and has always been away ahead of, or at least on schedule, in most things. Give both of you a break and let her take things at her own pace a little. She'll get the potty thing down. It's frustrating, sure. But it's one of those things she's just not going to do till she's ready. Continue to make a big deal when she gets it right. But don't let her, or you, feel bad when she doesn't. It's not worth it.

Nemo14

I know she's not doing it on purpose. And I'm not putting her in time out or anything for doing so. I just keep telling her that poo and p e e go in the potty, and she helps me clean it up.

I just wish this regression wasn't happening right before our trip. I really dont want to schlep several pairs of clothing and a half dozen pairs of underwear through the parks every day. I am grateful for our washer/dryer though :rolleyes:
Ziplocs are your friend when you have a toddler. Just pack outfits together in one bag each, then use it to put the soiled clothes in.Her clothes are little - it shouldn't take much room, right?

nibblesandbits

Ziplocs are your friend when you have a toddler. Just pack outfits together in one bag each, then use it to put the soiled clothes in.Her clothes are little - it shouldn't take much room, right?
Good call! I actually saw someone doing this when I was at WDW last week! I thought it was brilliant!

DisneyBunny

I can understand the frustration, but Betty's right, Bun. Anastasia is 2, and has always been away ahead of, or at least on schedule, in most things. Give both of you a break and let her take things at her own pace a little. She'll get the potty thing down. It's frustrating, sure. But it's one of those things she's just not going to do till she's ready. Continue to make a big deal when she gets it right. But don't let her, or you, feel bad when she doesn't. It's not worth it.

I've started the rewards up again. She used to get a MnM whenever she went potty. But I was phasing them out because she was going weeks in between accidents and I didn't want her eating so much candy! But now they're back again. i'm also going to get the potty DVDs out from the library again. Like I said, Not TOO worried. Just bummed about the stinky timing right before our trip.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14616746

We WANT. We just visited her and she's...well, she's a puppy. :lol: But so cute!

There's an application in front of us, unfortunately. We hope they s u c k. :lookaroun

Awww. so cute!

DisneyBunny

Already packed! love me some ziploc baggies. Just not looking forward to d__________g out of lines to make mad potty dashes. They'll let us back in line, right? :lookaroun

Border collies can be pretty hyper, but they're soooo cute!

My cousin's is a border mix, and is just the sweetest thing. A little energetic, but so sweet. Almost makes me want to get a dog. Almost. :lookaroun

Um...so, yeah...what I've been working on for like an hour and a half now...gone...:brick:

Aww! That stinks. :(

Uponastar

I've started the rewards up again. She used to get a MnM whenever she went potty. But I was phasing them out because she was going weeks in between accidents and I didn't want her eating so much candy! But now they're back again. i'm also going to get the potty DVDs out from the library again. Like I said, Not TOO worried. Just bummed about the stinky timing right before our trip.

I can understand that. It's so annoying not to be sure what she's going to do. But she doesn't know either. This truly is a case of going with the flow. :lookaroun Literally.

Nemo14

Already packed! love me some ziploc baggies. Just not looking forward to d__________g out of lines to make mad potty dashes. They'll let us back in line, right? :lookaroun

My cousin's is a border mix, and is just the sweetest thing. A little energetic, but so sweet. Almost makes me want to get a dog. Almost. :lookaroun

Aww! That stinks. :(
Do the bathroom first before any ride. I learned that one the hard way!

DisneyBunny

I can understand that. It's so annoying not to be sure what she's going to do. But she doesn't know either. This truly is a case of going with the flow. :lookaroun Literally.

Uh.. yeah. ;)

Plus it's going to be a BIG help to be able to have someone else clean up the messes. This whole parent gig is tough on your own some days. :rolleyes:

Uponastar

Uh.. yeah.

Plus it's going to be a BIG help to be able to have someone else clean up the messes. This whole parent gig is tough on your own some days. :rolleyes:

That I can relate to. George worked a lot when the kids were little. I know that part s u c k s too. We learned to make the most of time spent together...remembering that he was working hard so I could be home with the little ones...but it wasn't easy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom