Welcome Home Animal Kingdom Lodge

Magic Maker

Original Poster
If money was no object we'd have more the 300,00 individuals as members :)

And right now with the British pound exchange and special offers money is less of an issue ;)

artvandelay

I'd think it will be more points per room if you have a Savanah view than a standard view. This would be just like the Boardwalk.

slappy magoo

To paraphrase Conrad Burns, col & I know why making AKL a DVC would ruin it, but we're not about to tell everybody. (It's a secret. Shhhhhhh!)

I've always thought about being a DVC owner, but one thing that holds me back is not having everyday mousekeeping. Not sure if I will feel like I'm on vacation if I have to make my own bed and take out my garbage. :animwink: As well as how do they do towels for everyday use? Do they deliver those? :confused:

mouselvrmom

I've always thought about being a DVC owner, but one thing that holds me back is not having everyday mousekeeping. Not sure if I will feel like I'm on vacation if I have to make my own bed and take out my garbage. :animwink: As well as how do they do towels for everyday use? Do they deliver those? :confused:

You can pay- I think that it's 10 dollars a day to have trash and towel service at a dvc resort- so that it is more like staying in a hotel.

slappy magoo

Nah. I don't think they have an answer.

Oh, no, WE have an answer, it's just that telling everybody what's going on only serves to embolden the enemy...

OK, I got nothing, I can't think of any reason why DVC would "ruin" AKL either. Is there some sort of bias regular WDW guest have against DVC members? Do DVC members do number 1 in the pools? Do we tear up the rooms like we're possessed by the ghost of Keith Moon? Do we smell like nickels that have been held in the hands of a really fat kid running laps at the Y? I really just don't know how having some DVC rooms will suddenly turn AKL into something that's ruined.

But to be fair, col may have an answer he's not sharing with me. Or you. Or any of us.

Aurora_25

You can pay extra if you want them to come to your room everyday and all 1-3 bedroom villas have a washer and dryer so that you can dry your towels, but they do leave some by the door every other day I think. They also come once during the time of your stay to take out the trash and everything.

bhickman

I've been asking about booking dates everytime I call!!
Love the elegence, can't to stay there for a long weekend!!
Boma and Jiko are amongst our primary dining choices anyway..
Maybe add it onto a BWV trip!!
------

As for the "ruin it" comments.. what's that all about.. a majority of DVC members are the same people that live the Disney Magic... most witha long lasting dedication to the Disney experience.. seems to me that would only improve the atmosphere!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom