Weekly Movie Night(s)

mickEblu

While I'm here, Disney movies that deserve more love and should maybe be added to the watchlist:
-Rescuers Down Under
-Three Caballeros
-Lady & the Tramp
-Tarzan

Lady and the Tramp is a beautiful movie. Will technology ever reach a point where they can make modern movies look like they have beautiful painted backgrounds? Enjoyed Three Caballeros too. Particularly the music.

mickEblu

Little Mermaid is a far weaker film than Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin.

It's iconic, and deserves all the respect it gets- and I far prefer it to anything Disney's put out post Lion King but it's definitely not my favorite.

Little Mermaid is somewhere in my Top 7 Disney animated feature films but I am biased to a great sound soundtrack/ songs. Kiss the Girl and Poor Unfortunate Souls are great songs.

mickEblu

Here’s my Top 3 Disney animated feature films (Roger Rabbit doesn’t count). In no particular order since that seems to change from time to time depending on what mood I’m in.

Pinocchio
Cinderella
Lion King

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
For times, I'm thinking 5:00 PM PST. It's not too early, nor too late. If there are any objections, let me know. We can always change the time for specific movies/dates as well.

SuddenStorm

No series of movie nights would be complete without the greatest thriller put out by Disney-

1585019527101.png

smooch

I see PoTC is on the list for April 3rd but I was wondering if maybe we all wanted to watch Onward together that day since that's when it releases on Disney+? It obviously doesn't have to be that day in particular, I just liked the idea of a "premiere" viewing party. If not the release day then we should definitely add it to the list of movies, I know it isn't an older classic like most the films on the list but I thought it would be cool to have anew release thrown into the mix!

smooch

Another request I would like to make if we're accepting more recent movies is Saving Mr. Banks I love that movie. I honestly only saw Mary Poppins once when I was really young and I honestly don't remember it so I am looking forward to that movie night but this could be a fun movie to watch too, especially with the vintage Disneyland stuff!

PiratesMansion

Another request I would like to make if we're accepting more recent movies is Saving Mr. Banks I love that movie. I honestly only saw Mary Poppins once when I was really young and I honestly don't remember it so I am looking forward to that movie night but this could be a fun movie to watch too, especially with the vintage Disneyland stuff!

Sounds like you need to rewatch Mary Poppins. One of my favorite Disney movies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom