Weekly Movie Night(s)

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Movie lineup (this will continue to be updated):

3/27: Snow White (TTBD)
3/28: Roger Rabbit (TTBD)
3/29: Pinocchio (TTBD)

4/3: Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl (TTBD)
4/4: Aladdin (TTBD)
4/5: Mary Poppins (TTBD)

4/10: The Little Mermaid (TTBD)
4/11: Hunchback (TTBD)
4/12: Beauty and the Beast (TTBD)

4/17: Rescuers Down Under (TTBD)
4/18: Three Caballeros (TTBD)
4/19: Lady and the Tramp (TTBD)

4/24: Cinderella (TTBD)
4/25: Tarzan (TTBD)
4/26: Lion King (TTBD)

Last edited:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I know I am not everyone's favorite person here. And I have scwabbled with a few of you once or twice. And I am not the first to usually volunteer for anything ever. But this sounds fun and important and postive and uplifiting in these sad and dark times. I am in if you will have me. And promise to have actual conversations about the films watched and be less confrontational with others than I have been and seldom mention my beloveded ramp. So can I be in the club?

Communicora

Premium Member
Little Mermaid is a far weaker film than Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin.

It's iconic, and deserves all the respect it gets- and I far prefer it to anything Disney's put out post Lion King but it's definitely not my favorite.
See, I adore The Little Mermaid. The songs are among the best of any Disney film.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I know I am not everyone's favorite person here. And I have scwabbled with a few of you once or twice. And I am not the first to usually volunteer for anything ever. But this sounds fun and important and postive and uplifiting in these sad and dark times. I am in if you will have me. And promise to have actual conversations about the films watched and be less confrontational with others than I have been and seldom mention my beloveded ramp. So can I be in the club?

You don’t need our permission to watch the movies.

PiratesMansion

I've never seen Hunchback. Or Pocahontas. Or Princess and the Frog.

This hurts my brain as a child of the 90s, haha.

Truth be told none of those movies are perfect, but all are worth seeing.

I'm down for Hunchback. A fascinating, and flawed picture, to be sure, but the best of that movie is among the best of the Disney Renaissance.

Also. color me shocked that no one here has suggested Beauty in the Beast! By far my favorite movie the Disney company has made during my lifetime!

mickEblu

I've never seen Hunchback. Or Pocahontas. Or Princess and the Frog.

Hunchback is great! A little darker than most other Disney movies. Love the soundtrack too. Princess and the Frog is good too. Left me with a good feeling but I’ve only seen it once. Pocahontas isn’t bad, I liked it as a kid but thought it was just OK when I saw it again as an adult for the first time a few years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom