weekly challenge 21feb-mar01

eagles

Original Poster
this layout will coordinate with last weeks page.

remember colors theme is brown, but this does not mean you must use the 3 different mix and match papers. just that you must use the color theme of brown.

also this week will focus on the title. i am throwing in a slight twist here, the title will be on the side of the page running from top to bottome. not horizontal, but vertical on either side.

remember this is the last challenge before i draw for the small gift. get your layouts in prior to the 01march deadline. you can always submit after, however those will not be included in the drawing.

HAVE FUN!

mouselvrmom

I found the time tonight. I just did both pages together. So I'm a bit early...

january-2009-001-roddy-gingerbread-.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
holy cow, another great page, it does go so well with the first page.

and i can't believe you are the first to post so soon!!!!!!!!!!

mouselvrmom

eagles

Original Poster
i can't let jenn get too far ahead of me :ROFLOL:

here is mine, not happy with my letters, but it was all i had on hand that would even slighty work.
006a.jpg

mouselvrmom

I LOVE the lettering, eagles! I think it fits perfectly with your page and the brads! I also really love your eagle piecing! What a great page to remember your trip! :sohappy:

And glad I could get you motivated! :D:lol:

HollyBelle

I love the font/letters! And I think the white border on the pictures really makes them stand out from the page. Looks good! And hey, look... I see brads-and even called them by the right name now that I know what they are :sohappy:!

eagles

Original Poster
I love the font/letters! And I think the white border on the pictures really makes them stand out from the page. Looks good! And hey, look... I see brads-and even called them by the right name now that I know what they are :sohappy:!

:sohappy: :D

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
nice pages, Jenn and Louella!:sohappy:
Jenn-love the actual pics-they make such a cute topic to scrap
Louella-Don't knock your lettering-I think it is really rustic looking and goes great with the subject.

going scrapping this weekend, so hopefully I won't let you gals show me up for too long!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom