week 8

SewIn2Disney

You're right, I was using a disney kit on the next page. I wasn't that impressed with it. I used a few things from it, but I thought the colors were kind of blah and the pages I made with them are not my favorites. I really think that disney should sell much nicer scrapbook accessories on site than they do.

I did buy most of the EK Success new pages that they had at Archiver's. They were all so cute! That is the kind of things disney should sell in the parks! By the time my trip rolls around, I will be all stocked up! :lol:
I keep saying I'm going to enter a challenge, but I have yet to do so (My Masters Classes are getting in the way....)

But I had to comment on this....
I was just scrapbooking a recent trip, and I went to use some stickers that came with one of those kits. I had bought the kit last summer, and I went to take a sticker off of the sheet, and as I did, the rest of the stickers fell off of the page! Yes, fell off of. They had all gotten that "clear waxy" look to them, and had absolutly no "stick" left to them. I'm really dissapointed. I've only ever bought one kit from the parks, as I usually use the Disney EK Success stuff, and now I know to never buy another kit!

eagles

Original Poster
welcome to our scrapbooking habit! or is it an obsession. LOL

sorry to hear about those stickers, but is it possible to use some sort of adhesive to reattach them?

SewIn2Disney

it really is an obsession---I've got a whole room of supplies. I may never use them all in my lifetime!

I used double sided tape to attach the sitckers, but it still has that waxy greasy look to it. (Greasy may be a better way of explaining it. Like you left the stickers under a pile of french fries and the grease ruined the sticker and the stikyness..)

mouselvrmom

it really is an obsession---I've got a whole room of supplies. I may never use them all in my lifetime!

I used double sided tape to attach the sitckers, but it still has that waxy greasy look to it. (Greasy may be a better way of explaining it. Like you left the stickers under a pile of french fries and the grease ruined the sticker and the stikyness..)

Yuck! I guess we all learned our lesson not to buy the cheap disney packs at the parks! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom