WED's Think Different Challenge Discussion Thread

WED99

Original Poster
This is a thread for discussion about the Think Different challenge. No points will be deducted for posts, have fun :)

ctxak98

Yes I have a very set schedule on my work for this week as finals are coming up. I have certain time slots for each day and it will be in my Friday I promise!

WED99

Original Poster
Yes I have a very set schedule on my work for this week as finals are coming up. I have certain time slots for each day and it will be in my Friday I promise!
Extensions are available if needed, for a price.

You have 5 points so it wouldn't affect you too much.

ctxak98

Well I'm just going to copy and paste it onto this forum. I found it easier that wway. My idea should be in around 5 tonight??? Hopefully!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Does the new attraction challenge's attraction have to be in an existing park? Also, if the vehicle can't be mechanical, does that mean that there can't be anything electronic or mechanical on the vehicle period ? Or moving the vehicle along?

WED99

Original Poster
Let me clarify because I may have explained poorly. I don't want a ride that involves guests sitting in a vehicle getting moved around places.

Anything that doesn't involve that is fine.

WED99

Original Poster
@WED99 my idea for a non-RV attraction ties in heavily with the story of a land. Do i need to explain the land as well?
Just a summary is fine.
Does the new attraction challenge's attraction have to be in an existing park? Also, if the vehicle can't be mechanical, does that mean that there can't be anything electronic or mechanical on the vehicle period ? Or moving the vehicle along?
It's your call on where it goes.

Turtle

Let me clarify because I may have explained poorly. I don't want a ride that involves guests sitting in a vehicle getting moved around places.

Anything that doesn't involve that is fine.
So can they sit in a vehicle and go nowhere? ;) i'm kidding

Turtle

My submission will be like multiple attractions within one large attraction which is a humongous experience. @WED99 is that okay? one of those attractions within the larger attraction is pre-existing today and is a vehicular experience, is it okay since what I'm adding are non-vehicle attractions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom