WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to use Virtual Queue

waltography

Didn't Universal Hollywood already do a Spiderman stunt show at one time, and it wasn't all that amazing.
And don't even get me started on Spiderman of Broadway. I go have nightmares now.
What are you talking about? Deeply Furious should be entered into the Library of Congress. /j

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Those....don't count.
Sure they do. with 4k cameras and wide angle lenses one can watch several on ride povs from different people online and form an opinion on a ride. Hell people were calling florida's velocicoaster the greatest coaster ever made before anyone ever rode it or a ride pov came out. If people can say that then I CAN have an opinion based on detailed ride povs. and my opinion is the ride sucks.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Depends. Is he saying the ride is no fun? Then no, videos cannot properly inform his opinions. Is he saying the ride is ugly? Then yes, videos can properly inform his opinions. Is he saying the narrative is dumb? Then yes, videos can properly inform his opinions.
I am saying the ride is no fun and ugly and has a dumb narrative. HAT TRICK.

J4546

i thought the ride was fun and i really liked the entire land with so many shows the area felt alive and Im glad they added showtimes to the app. Def a cooler land at night, the lighting looks great. I cant wait to see how the other avengers campuses interact with each other when theyre built.

The Aracuan Bird

Depends. Is he saying the ride is no fun? Then no, videos cannot properly inform his opinions. Is he saying the ride is ugly? Then yes, videos can properly inform his opinions. Is he saying the narrative is dumb? Then yes, videos can properly inform his opinions.
Exactly. You CAN judge a ride based on its creative merit from the POVs. You cannot judge the whole experience though.

mickEblu

I’ve heard this puts POTC to shame. Hopefully it does not disappoint

69F1819B-A95D-4BB8-99D4-5BC435FC4F71.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom