Web-Site Updated

I finally got around to adding our November trip to our web-site:

http://www.visithoover.com/

PML members alread saw most of it when I posted the original report. . . but they didn't see t with my dastefully chosen background and font color.:lookaroun

I was also able to add our 2004 and 2005 trips, so now there's three different trips linked.

That'll kill an afternoon.:lookaroun

Tramp

I finally got around to adding our November trip to our web-site:

http://www.visithoover.com/

PML members alread saw most of it when I posted the original report. . . but they didn't see t with my dastefully chosen background and font color.:lookaroun

I was also able to add our 2004 and 2005 trips, so now there's three different trips linked.

That'll kill an afternoon.:lookaroun

Had me laughing, Gary. Thanks for that!

:ROFLOL: We get a kick out of the Great P E E Dee River every time we drive over it. Another great spot that I always feel like I'm home is DUMFRIES, Virginia. :lol:

And I bought one of those sharks in the bottles too...a long time ago. I also have several of those huge bullfrogs playing instruments. Got those in Mexico. :ROFLOL:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Can I tell you how much I love you and the Buddha??

:lol:

I thought you were going to name your trip report "ham sandwich"?? :lookaroun :p jk

bamboo7

gary, I am terribly dissapointed in you. Why would you waste time trying to go to gatorland? It's a trash park. And you didn't even go to Animal Kingdom? Although I know there is one located much closer to you.....

DCP_0417.JPG

(Taken in 2003 on Rt 206, near some town whose name I forgot a few years ago)

Now, I have to give you credit. It was a good move waiting until you were well on the road back home before notifying Bonnie and I that you were ditching out on our dinner plans. Too bad though, I was gonna finally repay you for that vanilla coke I borrowed from you years ago.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Had me laughing, Gary. Thanks for that!

:ROFLOL: We get a kick out of the Great P E E Dee River every time we drive over it. Another great spot that I always feel like I'm home is DUMFRIES, Virginia. :lol:

And I bought one of those sharks in the bottles too...a long time ago. I also have several of those huge bullfrogs playing instruments. Got those in Mexico. :ROFLOL:

Now I don't feel so bad . . . if an oooooooold man like you can get a laugh out of it, maybe I'm not too immature.:lol: :lookaroun

gary, I am terribly dissapointed in you. Why would you waste time trying to go to gatorland? It's a trash park. And you didn't even go to Animal Kingdom? Although I know there is one located much closer to you.....

DCP_0417.JPG

(Taken in 2003 on Rt 206, near some town whose name I forgot a few years ago)

Now, I have to give you credit. It was a good move waiting until you were well on the road back home before notifying Bonnie and I that you were ditching out on our dinner plans. Too bad though, I was gonna finally repay you for that vanilla coke I borrowed from you years ago.

:ROFLOL: We actually did go to Animal Kingdom Thursday morning . . . but we were in such a rush to get away from you and Bonnie, that we didn't have time to do much.:lookaroun

I saw the video of you s__________g down all the iced tea at Prime Time. That's one of THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN:ROFLOL: .

You should get Bonnie to post it on Youtube.

DanStat

:ROFLOL: We get a kick out of the Great P E E Dee River every time we drive over it.

You guys should hear the weather reports here. They call for lots of drenching rains coming off of the ______ Dee River Valley. :hammer:

TiggerBW

Still mad at you for ditching us. What kind of WDW fan goes to WDW often and has NEVER SEEN FANTASMIC. hmph!!!!!!! whatever. Yes and if you joined us for dinner as we had planned, you would have witnessed the ice tea thing yourself! that was so much fun. Boy he drove that waiter nuts!!! :ROFLOL:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Still mad at you for ditching us. What kind of WDW fan goes to WDW often and has NEVER SEEN FANTASMIC. hmph!!!!!!! whatever. Yes and if you joined us for dinner as we had planned, you would have witnessed the ice tea thing yourself! that was so much fun. Boy he drove that waiter nuts!!! :ROFLOL:

You know me. Compared to most of you nuts, I probably don't even qualify as a WDW fan.:lookaroun

I had trouble placing most of those songs you played for me . . .

. . . and would you believe the only Disney animated feature I think I've watched the whole way through was Lion King . . . and that was only because Ryan and Linda liked it.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom