We WON!!

Patricia Melton

Well, you can't really tell much about people from looking at pictures...but I think this family looks wonderful. There is a warmth that comes out of their eyes in the pictures...and the smiles are so real. They look like lovely sweet people. I have read a good number of articles on this family today and I think they are very deserving and are true fans of MK and Disney in general so I am very happy that they have received this honor. I only hope they share their adventures with all of us if Disney allows them to write about it and document it. I really think this is a wonderful thing that will bring some excitement for all things Disney to the UK. What a happy day that such nice people won the big prize!

disneyworld07

Original Poster
Thank you all very much!! Yes, will put together an awesome trip report for you guys :) Patricia Melton - thanks so much for your wonderful words - we are a very close family and we all completely get that Disney is so much more than a park. I hope to tell you all about it and will make sure to work on a cool trip report full of details! All we have ever wanted is to be able to go to Disney World together as one big family and now we get to - along with the honour of such an incredible title. We cant wait to go and make some memories!!! :)

corey154

Wow! This is awesome for you guys! I'm glad to hear from someone who actually won! I see these contest and I always wonder who the lucky people are that win these kind of things!! Congrats and I can't wait for the trip report!

Mukta

Congratulations. It is so wonderful that a member of our wdwmagic family won.

I am so incredibly jealous and incredibly happy for you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

JillC LI

Congratulations! Sounds like you are in for an amazing experience. Glad that a member of our little community here was a winner.

Tinkerbell 8

Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about your amazing trip and all the things that "money can't buy" remember, TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES so we can all live vicariously through you and your family.

LaughingGravy

Hey, I'm your long lost cousin from New Jersey...you know...the Jersey named after the original in your country, but we added "New" to spiff it up.

Congratulations! Make sure to get them to send you First Class on the airlines.

Please keep us updated. We will enjoy living vicariously on your adventure.

ExtinctJenn

Wow!! SOOOO cool! I'm beyond jealous but so happy to see what looks to be such a wonderful family has won this. So often I watch things where I have to admit, I judge the families and their Disney freakishness (My Yard Goes Disney being an example where I always feel like I am so much more worthy LOL). This time though... just the fact that you are a member here says a lot to me. The right family got this. Now you just have to keep us updated every little step of the way. Remember, we are all going to live vicariously through you on this one! :D

KCheatle

Wow!! How amazing! I was just reading the article about the First Ever Disney FAmily yesterday and thought "Wow! Wouldn't that be cool!!" I'm so glad that I get to hear from the actual winner about what it all entails! Have so much fun on your trip and I hope they completely shower you with fantastic experiences and souveniers...and then I hope they cross over the pond to pick the Second Ever Disney Family (fingers crossed)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom