We WON!!

afar28

Awesome. I'm so jealous. Congrats! I'm really excited to read your TR, should be a great one! It is awesome to see a WDW magic member win :)

DawnBerg

I was sooo excited for this wonderful family I was reading all about yesterday that won this amazing title of "Disney World Family" and I was simply overjoyed for them. Then tonight I log onto WDWmagic and I find out it is actually a "Family" member of this Forum and I am now doing backflips! OK, maybe not literally since I would probably break a hip or some such thing, but I was definitely doing them in spirit!! I truly am very happy for your family and "ours". Yours to actually enjoy it but also ours because we all here will get to enjoy it through your TR. Have an amazing year and enjoy it all!!! Keep us posted as we are all sitting on the edges of our seats and biting our fingernails in anticipation right along side you!! CONGRATS!!!!

SJFPKT

We won!! We are the Worlds First Ever Walt Disney World Family!!!!

Still feels like a dream!!

A big shout out to the other finalists - it was a tough wait...

Just cannot tell you all how much this means to me and my family. We have wanted to visit the parks as one big family for so very long now, just can't believe we will now get to do that and in the most incredibly special way!

If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true!

Woo hoo!!! Sooooo excited and honoured!

I looked at the Article and we really do have the same last name. Now I know where it came from. Always thought it came from the UK but wasn't ever certain. Congratulations on winning.

hockeyfran

Congratulations that is awesome!!! A little jealous ;). So cool that a WDW member won. Really like the pictures that were online. Enjoy the trip of a lifetime!!!!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Congrats! For a little backstory, can you tell us here which one you are in the photo, who everyone is and how you all are related? I read it's actually two families, correct?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom