We Need More Clocks!

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
from Mouseplanet today:

Construction Update: "Magic Kingdom City Hall Clock Tower – Build new clock tower. Furnish & install new Rim lights & clock assembly lights."

guess there was too much wood rot to the old one.

EpcotServo

...It's great that I barely have to say anything to be the catalyst for total thread drift. :lookaroun :D

So are you telling me that by making ONE post you've skewed this thread into an alternate WDW Magic where Merf took over the site, Expedition Everest never opened, and Marty's father died?

:eek:

cblodg

When this monorail hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious s***!
:ROFLOL:

No, wait! Walt. Walt. The-the-the bruise - the bruise on your head. I know how that happened! You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet, and you were hanging a clock, and you fell, and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for EPCOT.

Llamaface

Clipboard02.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

So are you telling me that by making ONE post you've skewed this thread into an alternate WDW Magic where Merf took over the site, Expedition Everest never opened, and Marty's father died?

:eek:
:ROFLOL:

Well, glad to hear it is getting relaced.

(I would make a joke but it's already happened....And WOW this is the only on topic post...:lookaroun)

bugsbunny

Marty: Plutonium... wait, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?

Doc: No no no, this sucker's electrical, but it requires a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need.

Marty: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium-- did you rip that off?

Doc: Shhhhhh! Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn, gave them a shiny bomb-casing filled with used pinball machine parts.

That part was great! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom