We Need More Clocks!

MissM

Marty: Plutonium... wait, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?

Doc: No no no, this sucker's electrical, but it requires a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need.

Marty: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium-- did you rip that off?

Doc: Shhhhhh! Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn, gave them a shiny bomb-casing filled with used pinball machine parts.

That part was great! :ROFLOL:

What's great is then in 1955, Doc says I'm sure in 1985 Plutonium is available in every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by.

Best. Movies. Ever.

dandaman

thread-rocks.gif

Buzzforprez

Marty: Plutonium... wait, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?

Doc: No no no, this sucker's electrical, but it requires a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need.

Marty: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium-- did you rip that off?

Doc: Shhhhhh! Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn, gave them a shiny bomb-casing filled with used pinball machine parts.

That part was great! :ROFLOL:

Used PINBALL machine parts. Not video game parts. Love this thread. Love pinball. Gary Stern is great. Pinball is great. Play a pinball today and ensure it is around for your kids. Drifting already so I figured, what the heck...

dandaman

Who cares? :lookaroun

Seriously, good news. How long has it been "rehabbed" for? I've seen construction pictures of City Hall within the past year but didn't know about the clock until this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom