We have our ADR's

Tammy at Kingdom Kunsultants is great!She is always on top of things and easy to work with!! Try her for your next trip!! here goes...

Sat. Sept.26 just counter service when we arrive

Sun. Sept 27- B- Crystal Palace D- The Wave

Mon. Sept.28 D- The Coral Reef

Tues. Sept 29- MNSSHP- D- Chef Mickey

Wed. Sept 30- D- 50's Primetime Cafe

Thurs. Oct.1-D- Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Fri. Oct.2 D- Boma

Sat. Oct.3 D- Le Cellier ( our first time!!)

Well... any suggestions?

flydisco

Tammy at Kingdom Kunsultants is great!She is always on top of things and easy to work with!! Try her for your next trip!! here goes...

Fri. Oct.2 D- Boma

Well... any suggestions?

Are you guys guessing on your ressies for early Oct or did they have park hours for those days?
My biggest problem right now is that our trip is Nov29-Dec 05 and I am affraid that I will not know what the park hours are for the Dec days when it is time for our 90 days. I have some event specific ADRs I would like to make (California Grill during wishes) and need to know park hours and wishes times.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

Fri. Oct.2 D- Boma

Well... any suggestions?

Some great ADR's ther, im doing Le Cellier for the 1st time too in 2 weeks, have u done crystal palace and chef mickeys before??? i also have these booked for the 1st time

Upvote 0

betteratmk

Original Poster
Are you guys guessing on your ressies for early Oct or did they have park hours for those days?
My biggest problem right now is that our trip is Nov29-Dec 05 and I am affraid that I will not know what the park hours are for the Dec days when it is time for our 90 days. I have some event specific ADRs I would like to make (California Grill during wishes) and need to know park hours and wishes times.

We guessed I'm afraid, Your Nov. and Dec. park hours may be the same, Will you have Park Hopper? We didn't!

Upvote 0

betteratmk

Original Poster
Some great ADR's ther, im doing Le Cellier for the 1st time too in 2 weeks, have u done crystal palace and chef mickeys before??? i also have these booked for the 1st time

Yes, we have many times. Our DS now 12 loves both of them! Not so much for the characters now (he's at that age!) but for the choices they provide. It's not gourmet dining but it's pretty good :D

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Yes, we have many times. Our DS now 12 loves both of them! Not so much for the characters now (he's at that age!) but for the choices they provide. It's not gourmet dining but it's pretty good :D

Kool great stuff our dd should love them shes only 6 :sohappy:

Upvote 0

flydisco

We guessed I'm afraid, Your Nov. and Dec. park hours may be the same, Will you have Park Hopper? We didn't!

Yes, we have hoppers. I am more worried about the Wishes time for our California Grill dinner than anything else. I would also like to know MK hours due to the fact that Mickeys Christmas Party is 4 of the 7 nights we are there and it really limits the hours for MK.
I already know where all we are eating (Teppan Edo,Ohana,California Grill,Royal Table,Maya Grill) I just do not know when as of yet.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Fri. Oct.2 D- Boma

Well... any suggestions?

:D:wave:

Upvote 0

Shere_Khan

Yes I also had to guess for my Sept 13 through the 19th trip. Days later the park hours came out. I don't want to bother trying to switch things now. Turns out Fantasmic is only showing two nights of our trip and I booked dinner elsewhere at a conflicting time. So we won't be viewing it this time. I wish they could have had the hours up sooner.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

I had to guess for my October ressies too. It was only 3 out of the 11 nights of our trip, so we did most of what we wanted to do the first part and just wing the rest. It doesn't really matter that much to us since we're traveling with a 2 year old and probably won't be up too late anyway.

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

I did my ressie's too!!!

9/26 L-Tusker House
9/27 D-Artist Point
9/28 L-Grand Floridian Cafe
9/29 B-Chef Mickey's MNSSHP (See ya at the Party :p)
9/30 D-50's Prime Time (We will be the obnoxious party of 3 celebrating my hubby's B-day)
10/1 D-Rose & Crown
10/2 D-Boma (no, I swear we are not following you)

I got everything for the times i wanted except Chef Mickey's. It's going to be a late breakfast but maybe something will open up a littler earlier...if not oh well, that will be our morning to relax!

Have a great trip!!!
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom