• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip We go to Disney for the FOOD!

tatibus0913

Original Poster
I change everything constantly too, it's a disease which I love. My family hates it, and just end up saying "you plan, we will go." :)

Super jealous of all the good plays. We don't get much good, unless we drive the 2 1/2 hours to Chicago. And now with the boys, I don't want to pay that much for 4 tickets!

We get there two days after you leave, bummer!!!
Haha I get told the same thing for all trips now!

I love the shows! We just got a season subscription for next year again - it’s a lot of fun but it definitely gets expensive.

Hope you have a wonderful trip! 😀

tabby1222

Jealous!!! I just got our under 30 day email. It still isn't close enough..... But considering I still have 6 days of work left, and the boys still have until June 4th for summer break (different districts!) it feels like it will be here sooner than I realize. Plus, I have a million things to take care of before we actually leave!!

tatibus0913

Original Poster
Jealous!!! I just got our under 30 day email. It still isn't close enough..... But considering I still have 6 days of work left, and the boys still have until June 4th for summer break (different districts!) it feels like it will be here sooner than I realize. Plus, I have a million things to take care of before we actually leave!!
The wait has gone by pretty fast! My job has been insane which I think helped, but I can’t wait for it to slow down a little this summer! I don’t even have kids but it always feels like there’s so much to do before vacation. We’re so close though!

tatibus0913

Original Poster
Itinerary updates! We cancelled the food tour! I know, I know, we love food, but the reviews have been less than stellar and we didn't believe it would be worth the $200. So we made a breakfast reservation at Cape May Cafe, and plan to have a relaxing morning before heading to Animal Kingdom. I also booked a massage for our last day there! Super excited about that :)

Maybe now that we're 11 days out, I'll stop changing things!

Top Bottom