We are back!

Alison1975

Original Poster
Got in this morning at 5:30 ( after a long drive with many Irene created "detours").

We had an amazing 11 days 11 nights at Pop and Disney.. it was a magical amazing trip. Didn't run into a single rude CM , Pop Century was awesome, the crowds were there but didn't even matter.. we had a blast!!My dream of tang my 3 youngest for their first WDW trip was better than I even expected! I will be starting my trip report soon!

mickeysshoes

Very glad you had a great time and also made it home safe. I kept looking for the green haired, Buzz where backpack Noah but never saw him.

mrsdanalind

Got in this morning at 5:30 ( after a long drive with many Irene created "detours").

We had an amazing 11 days 11 nights at Pop and Disney.. it was a magical amazing trip. Didn't run into a single rude CM , Pop Century was awesome, the crowds were there but didn't even matter.. we had a blast!!My dream of tang my 3 youngest for their first WDW trip was better than I even expected! I will be starting my trip report soon!

Welcome back.. glad you had a safe trip even with avoidng the Irene mess. Hope you are able to return..many times.

Alison1975

Original Poster
Pics will be in the trip report..I started it last night ..no pics yet but be sure I took 1000's so...lol they will show up soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom