wdwvirtualvisit web site!!!

disneyfan20

Original Poster
The future web site wdwvirtualvisit is still not working!Can anyone shed some light on the future plans for the site or when they will be ready to fill the void in our lives we have all been waiting for!!!!

ntoeman

I think the person who is making the website is on these boards by the name of MainStreetUSA, I'm sure he can help. Does anyone else have any info on it or similar websites?

SirNim

ntoeman said:
I think the person who is making the website is on these boards by the name of MainStreetUSA, I'm sure he can help. Does anyone else have any info on it or similar websites?
Yes, Zac's the webmaster of it... I'm not sure of the schedule for getting the site online, though...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Zac has been pretty busy with his job and stuff... hence him not even running the art contests here on wdwmagic... He will get to it.... eventualy :) :wave:

Gregory

I don't konw if anyone saw the previews, but it looks awsome! (TONS of bandwidth, though, I'm sure)

Anyways.. Its taking him much longer than he wanted... I'm sure if anyone here with really good computer skills wants to offer some help to Zac, he'd consider your offer :)

WDWFREAK53

DMC-12 said:
Zac has been pretty busy with his job and stuff... hence him not even running the art contests here on wdwmagic... He will get to it.... eventualy :) :wave:

and...of course...it'll be a winner! :lol:

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom