WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

garyhoov said:
342%3C86%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E2323788%3A97965ot1lsi
Wow - that brings a whole new meaning to black tie affair... :D

stranger

jesserin said:
Interesting, very interesting... well... I'm only 4 months so at this point my used-to-be flat stomach now looks like I've gained a bit of a beer belly... :D So maybe I'll fit in as the ho-ish prom queen! ;)

You have my vote, hon :D

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
posting in this thread is a surreal expierence
joe...there's room in my limo...
:D

That's right, we need to find dates for this thing. In my head it was about the pretty dresses, the pregnant prom queen and spiking the punch :lol: (Just like my real prom :lookaroun )

Wckd Queen

I would have asked Jonnie to the prom, because Im sure hes totally HOTT in that old school uniform, but now that I have seen his dance style...I think he would just ruin my chances for Prom Queen :king: :lol:

Maria

jesserin said:
Wow - that brings a whole new meaning to black tie affair... :D

I think Gary is still Pretty (insert trademark symbol here) :lol:

Am I still going with Scott? I can´t remember much! Maybe I´ll be joined by the two german gentlemen that keep chasing me! :hammer:;)

Goofette

OMG this has been so funny to go back and remember when this was going on. I have been reading this and LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: Those were the days :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
posting in this thread is a surreal expierence
joe...there's room in my limo...
:D

Oh I see so I'm gonna be stood up?????? fine and no I haven't booked yet.... I think that'll be done Friday.... :lookaroun

Erika

jesserin said:
Interesting, very interesting... well... I'm only 4 months so at this point my used-to-be flat stomach now looks like I've gained a bit of a beer belly... :D So maybe I'll fit in as the ho-ish prom queen! ;)

Let's hear it for the ho prom queen! :sohappy:

Shaman

Proms are great...I have fond memories of my prom...I remember it was quite funny....good fun...
Regina...:wave: :animwink:

So...whos having an after party? (I haven't read all the pages to this thread...)

jesserin

Erika said:
Let's hear it for the ho prom queen! :sohappy:
Every prom's got one right? ;)

Alright gentlemen (and heck, ladies too) who wants to take this married, pregnant gal to the prom....

(wow, I never realized just how appealing I have become... :D)

jesserin

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
there's room in my limo for you too...
im running for prom ho queen ;)

:lol:
I've got some competition! :D lol! This will be an interesting twist to this years prom... instead of just the plain ol' queen... we've got a regular ho prom queen!

This should be fun! :D

AliciaLuvzDizne

jesserin said:
I've got some competition! :D lol! This will be an interesting twist to this years prom... instead of just the plain ol' queen... we've got a regular ho prom queen!

This should be fun! :D
lol
what a weird thing to be running against someone for!! :D

:lol: may the best ho win!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom