WDWMagic Prom

tenchu

Also, I've got another question.

Whats the legal age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages at this prom?

:animwink:

SirNim

NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES! WE'VE GOT MINORS HERE, YOU KNOW!!

You may only drink Coke and Coke-related products, as this prom is being held at the Magic Kingdom... And thus, they do not serve alcohol there, and they only serve Coke products!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by garyhoov
Pssssst . . . Scott, don't you think there's someone else you might think about asking?

:lookaroun
nah, she let's me live in my little fantasy world here...just shakes her head as she walks by the computer and mumbles something about me having it really bad.

tenchu

Originally posted by sandjhooker
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Maria is going to the prom with me!!! Eat your heart out, darthdarrel!!!

Maria's going to the prom with a hooker! :lol:

Sorry scott.

:wave:

Maria

OMG! I just read this thread from the beginning! Catching up with it was almost like catching up with the Ryan thread (RIP)! :lol:
Darrel, I have no laptop but I access the site from time to time on my brother´s pc which has no messengers in it. You didn´t think of private messages? :hammer: :animwink:

Scott, I forgot to say that I will go only if Mrs. Hooker is okay with it! :lol: ;)

I wanna be in the commitee too! What can I help with? I do have experience organizing events you know... I did that for a living! :D

What about having the ball somewhere -you pick any place-, then a dessert party at the French Island while we watch Illuminations from there, then the Boardwalk until the night ends? :D

tenchu

Look, I've even got my outfit organised already.

And I've been prectising my funky stuff on the dance floor. :lookaroun

<-----------

:lol:

SirNim

Originally posted by Maria
What about having the ball somewhere -you pick any place-, then a dessert party at the French Island while we watch Illuminations from there, then the Boardwalk until the night ends? :D
Hmm.... Lovely.:)

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Parkeit
Any guys out there looking for dates? Cause I surely want to go!

On another topic, my bestfriend's prom was at UoE. He said it was pretty cool, but it got really hot in there, still thats the coolest thing ever. They have also had it at bunch of other places around Disney but I can't remeber right now where it was. I am sooooooo jealous, I wish he would ask me to go. :lol:

Hey If your still looking i would be honored if you chose me. I skipped my senior prom , i didnt think it was worth it but hey whatever. Just let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom