WDWMagic Prom

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
When does odd mean not cool or too high school???

I didn't see this happen cause I never really payed attention to this thread, but that's fine if it did something for you. It just didn't do anything for me, and it seems kinds anti-climatic. Where is the great Prom. Sure the build up was excellent, but how do you complete an idea like this?

Ummm...well, the IASW had great buildup and was anti-climatic too :lol: (So, I guess this thread was just like real life :) )

Think about your real prom...

The picking of the prom theme
All the hype of trying to get a date
All the hype of picking out the gown or tux
The "gabbing" and "gossip" of who's going with who
The deciding of the perfect party afterwards
The deciding of your "chariot"
Who's going with who (groupwise)

Then, you get there...and it's blah and people leave early :lol:

I think it was perfect :)

Great job Vince and all those that helped out!

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ummm...well, the IASW had great buildup and was anti-climatic too :lol: (So, I guess this thread was just like real life :) )

Think about your real prom...

The picking of the prom theme
All the hype of trying to get a date
All the hype of picking out the gown or tux
The "gabbing" and "gossip" of who's going with who
The deciding of the perfect party afterwards
The deciding of your "chariot"
Who's going with who (groupwise)

Then, you get there...and it's blah and people leave early :lol:

I think it was perfect :)

Great job Vince and all those that helped out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're right... what was I thinking. :hammer:

WDWspider

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
Yeah.. this prom when off with a deafening THUD!

I agree... and I really thought the IASW War had a lot more to it, but different strokes... it takes different strokes.

Whatchutalkinbout Freak!

:lol:

J.E.Smith

Well, if everyone one wants to know what went on in the chat, here's a chat log for y'all^_^

[EDIT: Hold on, forgot to edit the chat for bad material. Sorry bout that!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by MerHearted
I motion that we strip Freak of the crown... and just strip Sparky. :lol:
Vince, you better watch out... I still have my machine gun jublies!

Now would I be stripping intentionally? Or you all would force-strip me?? :drevil:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Anyone who didn't get votes for queen, don't worry. Despite the fact that I am, without question, one of the prettiest people on these boards, even I didn't get any votes for queen.

(just between us qirls, I'm betting Sparky was using more than just her machine-gun-jubblies to solicit votes) :zipit:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Anyone who didn't get votes for queen, don't worry. Despite the fact that I am, without question, one of the prettiest people on these boards, even I didn't get any votes for queen.

(just between us qirls, I'm betting Sparky was using more than just her machine-gun-jubblies to solicit votes) :zipit:

(to quote the very shekshual...the very toit...Darthdarrel)

BLASPHEMY!

Maria

Originally posted by J.E.Smith
Well, if everyone one wants to know what went on in the chat, here's a chat log for y'all^_^

[EDIT: Hold on, forgot to edit the chat for bad material. Sorry bout that!

Good thing I didn´t get here to see if you posted that chat... because if you did, you would have got in great trouble!
What´s said in a chat, stays there with the people there, please. It´s a joke that not the general audience could understand.
;)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Erika
Oooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I can see a lot of sad faces. I was afraid that would happen. Come on, now, it's Freak and Sparky- they're already kind of the unofficial king and queen anyway- I think it's cute and I am happy they won. Don't make them feel bad. Now everybody hold hands and sing "-by-a"

PS I didn't think I was running either but thanks for the votes, whoever you are :lol: ALL HAIL PRINCESSES ANGEL, CHERYL AND MARIA!!!!!!
And don`t forget Prince Darrel! :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Its not a big deal people. I'm content with being a court jester. Or the royal food taster....either or
Exactly!! :lol:

Besides, I didn't even get a crown. If I had one though, I'd give it to all the girls. We are ALL WDW Queens and Princesses. I mean, look at us. We are HOTT. :slurp: If I were a guy, I'd totally want all of us. We are smart, cute, AND Disney lovers. We all ROCK! :D

Besides, King Freak has been cheating on me, so there is already a royal scandal brewing. :lookaroun

figmentmom

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Exactly!! :lol:

Besides, I didn't even get a crown. If I had one though, I'd give it to all the girls. We are ALL WDW Queens and Princesses. I mean, look at us. We are HOTT. :slurp: If I were a guy, I'd totally want all of us. We are smart, cute, AND Disney lovers. We all ROCK! :D

And there's nothing nicer than a gracious winner!!! Thanks again, and congratulations!:sohappy:

Maria

Besides, King Freak has been cheating on me, so there is already a royal scandal brewing. :lookaroun

LOL!! Good one! :lol:

I´m not the "bull-dog" in this case, eh? :lookaroun :animwink:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Maria
LOL!! Good one! :lol:

I´m not the "bull-dog" in this case, eh? :lookaroun :animwink:
Maria, what are you being so innocent sounding for? We all know that Maria is at the root of every good scandal. ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Ugh... I'll give it up then!? :brick: Have another vote! :brick:

I hope you know I was just kidding. I would never begrudge you your crown. I realize the voters must have considered something other than physical beauty since they didn't vote me queen.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom