WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

tigsmom said:
Well I have to say, its been an interesting prom. My date bailed early (time zone thing) and I've danced with some pretty sharp dancers (though I missed one or two). Had a great time (hic) but I need some sleep.

*checks purse for cab fare* :(

*starts walkin'*
Come back Mad! I'm the DD tonight remember? Sway a little and i'll drive you home... ;)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
jesserin said:
No way - CM just has to take his date home... Wanna break out the fox trot Roxxy? ;)

Waddayamean.....?
It's still early, the band has another set, why should we leave already...just look, Regina is still out there on the dance floor (tiring Joe out)

We have the Carriage for another hour and a half, you aren't ready to go now are you?

jesserin

me? no. I'm just finished my tea and stopped sniffling for a moment... so i'm getting ready to make my grand entrance (again... ;))

*starts singing - baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...*

jesserin

stranger said:
You know I can ;)

First, I need another drink....I'll take my favorite, a Scooby snack :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
One Scooby Snack coming up - but in tradition of the scooby snack - you must first run around the bar nekkid... hey, not my rules... ;)

DDuckFan130

ClemsonTigger said:
Waddayamean.....?
It's still early, the band has another set, why should we leave already...just look, Regina is still out there on the dance floor (tiring Joe out)

We have the Carriage for another hour and a half, you aren't ready to go now are you?

Oh CT, you've already had too much to drink :lol: That's Kirsten out there with Joe. I'm at the bar, taking advantage that it's prom night :lookaroun

stranger

jesserin said:
One Scooby Snack coming up - but in tradition of the scooby snack - you must first run around the bar nekkid... hey, not my rules... ;)

sure, but not alone...the bartender must join me. Hey, not my rules :lol:

barnum42

xfkirsten said:
You sure know how to treat a girl! :D
Afraid the sands of time are getting the better of me and I have to go feed Abu. Once more around the block then I have to call it a night :kiss:.

Goodnight all :wave:

jesserin

stranger said:
sure, but not alone...the bartender must join me. Hey, not my rules :lol:
Okay ready? *stripping off my down comforter - setting down my tissues and tea... creating a nice image huh?*

I'm ready! 1.... 2.... 3... RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

DDuckFan130

jesserin said:
*looking the other way, hands regina a royal flush...*

Well I have to be home by midnight or my carriage will turn into a (hic) pumpkin. But at this point I'm going to have to go (hic) home anyway or take advantage of those rooms.

stranger

jesserin said:
Okay ready? *stripping off my down comforter - setting down my tissues and tea... creating a nice image huh?*

I'm ready! 1.... 2.... 3... RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*removes shells* umm, I'm a mermaid :confused: I'm going to need a little help here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom