WDWmagic members at Disney

shello1113

I would love to meet some people. So many people on here seem to know different people and I don't know a single one. I am coming to Disney World April 29-May 2 and staying at Pop Century. I would say if anyone sees me, say hey, but I have no pictures posted. I have a digital camera now so I soon will post.

barnum42

I got in touch with MKT before heading out last time, so I too have been on the white knuckle ride that was "Monty". I've also found a few others in the parks - Pixie Duster, Silly Spook, Photo Dave, Cherrynegra and (I think) Family Man. Away from the parks in the real world I recently met AliciaLuvzDizney and Freaky.

Enderikari

I've met MKT and Dave, and Pixie Duster and I exchange greetings often (though not for too much longer) but people don't seem to seek me out, maybe cause I am crazy.

barnum42

Lee said:
What's happening June 1st? Meet of some sort?
Charity diet thing - Gary (generous chap that he is) is making donations to Make a Wish Foundation for all of us dieters who post photos on June 1st.

Boo's Mom

I'm going to Disney from August 13-19. Anybody else going to be there? I want a WDWMagic t-shirt (enough for the whole week :lol: ) with my name on it. I have a sign on my bedroom door that says :
Walt Disney World
WDWMagic's
Boo's Mom

somebody tell me where I can get shirts made cheap!! :lookaroun

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
barnum42 said:
I got in touch with MKT before heading out last time, so I too have been on the white knuckle ride that was "Monty".

The Highlander is worse.... it's become a sleeper for lack of a better term :D Toyota of Orlando has been able to retrofit the TRD Supercharger designed for the Sienna Minivan (with whom my truck shares its engine/tranny with), and I'm gonna see if I can piggyback a new ECU. I have no intention of racing it, but rather keep up with V8 SUV's... something a V6 isn't too capabloe of.

The only thing I don't like about this setup... it thirsts for Premium Fuel now... to the tune of a $50 weekly fuel bill for my daily commute. Oh well.

Oh yeah, this one, unlike the Monty, has a creature comforts. And is less prone to tip next time I do donuts :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
ok.. now for the list of forum members I've met

Fievel
Main Street USA
NowInc
Speck76
Cherrynegra
Stitch Rocks
Jaylenofan86
Barnum42
WDWFreak53
Photodave219
Pixieduster
Disneyjill
Sillyspook13
Merhearted
Invero
Irriwaddy Erik
Patrick... ISTCrew20
Enderikari
DisneyData
Horizons Man
OneLilSpark
DonickCo

and too many others to remember... I think I've also met the General, but I can't recall

DDuckFan130

Well Oz (objr) and I went to the same high school/college/dual enrollment program (whatever :lol: ). We were at the same prom...but we've never met in person :hammer: We met on the boards, and considering this program had like a couple hundred seniors or so, us meeting on the boards was pretty weird :lol:

Enderikari

And how could I forget I met Speck? Wow, I must be fading in my old age.... You meet the craziest people at the Magic Kingdom Tipboard....

Enderikari

speck76 said:
are you calling me crazy?
Perhaps, but that would be the cloud calling the mood gray. Anyway, I'm not that hard to find in the parks, I am there literally everyday in some form or another.

Sad part is, with the thousands of people that frequent these boards (and may or may not post) chances are, if you met someone in line (or at the tipboard), started talking about WDWMAGIC and found out that they were a member of this forum, would you even know who they were?

Does that make sense? What I mean to say is, some people are a little more vocal and you see their screen name go by often. Or, they have an avitar that catches your eye (or the child's eye sitting on your lap watching it go by . . . ) you would recognize them. However, someone like me, who hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks, would you recognize Dakotadogy? Probably not.

But it would still be neat . . .

Chele

speck76

Dakotadogy said:
Sad part is, with the thousands of people that frequent these boards (and may or may not post) chances are, if you met someone in line (or at the tipboard), started talking about WDWMAGIC and found out that they were a member of this forum, would you even know who they were?

Does that make sense? What I mean to say is, some people are a little more vocal and you see their screen name go by often. Or, they have an avitar that catches your eye (or the child's eye sitting on your lap watching it go by . . . ) you would recognize them. However, someone like me, who hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks, would you recognize Dakotadogy? Probably not.

But it would still be neat . . .

Chele

I would remember you :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom