WDWmagic members at Disney

DDuckFan130

Dakotadogy said:
Sad part is, with the thousands of people that frequent these boards (and may or may not post) chances are, if you met someone in line (or at the tipboard), started talking about WDWMAGIC and found out that they were a member of this forum, would you even know who they were?

Does that make sense? What I mean to say is, some people are a little more vocal and you see their screen name go by often. Or, they have an avitar that catches your eye (or the child's eye sitting on your lap watching it go by . . . ) you would recognize them. However, someone like me, who hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks, would you recognize Dakotadogy? Probably not.

But it would still be neat . . .

Chele
You make a good point. If anyone has looked at my album you should know what I look like. I am going to WDW in a few weeks and if anyone were to see me from the boards, they can say hi. But for all I know, they could see me and run the other way :lol:

Atta83

I know I met some ppl back in July of last year. Hopefully I can meet up with somemore in May. Though some ppl looked familiar in the parks this week.....:lookaroun....

NIU EE

When I am at disney world i typically wear a black hat that has 13 6 inch tie-died horns on it and usually some blue colored sunglasses to go with it. everyone i walk by tends to stare for at least 10-15 seconds....if you have seen that person, it is me. my parents absolutely love to walk like 20 feet behind and just watch peoples reactions. perhaps ill get a picture up some day(at school right now and don't currently have the attire to take a picture). if you're going to universal may 16-18 or disney 19-24, keep an eye out =).

Boo's Mom

I hope to find a way to have t-shirts made cheap with Boo's mom on them, WDWMagic if I can, and possibly a picture of Boo on there when I go in August...I want one for each day I'm there. maybe I'll see some of you down there :wave:

tigger248

Dakotadogy said:
Sad part is, with the thousands of people that frequent these boards (and may or may not post) chances are, if you met someone in line (or at the tipboard), started talking about WDWMAGIC and found out that they were a member of this forum, would you even know who they were?

Does that make sense? What I mean to say is, some people are a little more vocal and you see their screen name go by often. Or, they have an avitar that catches your eye (or the child's eye sitting on your lap watching it go by . . . ) you would recognize them. However, someone like me, who hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks, would you recognize Dakotadogy? Probably not.

But it would still be neat . . .

Chele

I'd remember your name. :wave: I was born in North Dakota (though I rarely admit it :lookaroun ) and your name makes me think of it. Though I do see your point, as there are an awful lot of members here. I think it would be cool to meet anyone from here, even if it's someone who I don't really know. Then you'd have a new friend.

I'm semi-easy to spot in the park. The Tigger backpack (the one in my current avatar) is always with me. And I always look like a dorky tourist, all loaded down with camera case, pack (sometimes), Tigger back pack, pal Mickey, and water bottle. Sometimes I wear the Tigger ears too, though I'll take them off for some rides and forget to put them back on. Oh, and there's the poofy hair (I hate the curls, especially in Florida's humidity). My family always just looks for the Tigger orange and stripes and the poof ball. :lol: :lookaroun

Ghost Host

Account Suspended
Boo's Mom said:
I hope to find a way to have t-shirts made cheap with Boo's mom on them, WDWMagic if I can, and possibly a picture of Boo on there when I go in August...I want one for each day I'm there. maybe I'll see some of you down there :wave:

Wal-Mart has the printer sheets, you desigin the image on your computer adn print it outm then iron it onto any T-Shirt, bag, ect.

They are in the office supplies.

disneydata

mkt said:
ok.. now for the list of forum members I've met

and too many others to remember... I think I've also met the General, but I can't recall

Hey, you met me, remember? Back in 2003 I got you a comp ticket so you could go to a meet and greet :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
disneydata said:
Hey, you met me, remember? Back in 2003 I got you a comp ticket so you could go to a meet and greet :D

oh yeah! back when your name was Nick

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom