WDWmagic members at Disney

mpaul32001

Original Poster
sometimes when i'm at disney I wonder if maybe I am standing right next to a fello WDWmagic member. Anyone I see at the WDWR could be one....anyone else ever get this feelings?

stranger

I'm sure I heard one of our members at Disneyland during Fantasmic. She was yelling out, "Aladdin, I love you" or something like that! I'm sure it was Kirsten, yup, pretty sure :lookaroun :lol: :wave:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
I'm sure I heard one of our members at Disneyland during Fantasmic. She was yelling out, "Aladdin, I love you" or something like that! I'm sure it was Kirsten, yup, pretty sure :lookaroun :lol: :wave:
LMAO!!

Good one :lol:

I've gotten that feeling too, which is why I like seeing pictures of some of the members so I can put faces to the names. I'll probably get that feeling again when I go up there in a month :rolleyes:

I was at who wants to be a millionaire about 4 or 5 months ago and someone made it to the hotseat with a wdwmagic shirt on from TENN. I didn't see him again after that.

tigger248

I, too have wondered it. I like to put faces with names, and even with the pictures that can be hard to do. I'm the type that in WDW will tend to strike up conversations with random people in line or on the bus/monorail. The thought is there as to whether I know the person. Too bad I haven't been able to make it to any meets yet.

DDuckFan130

tigger248 said:
I, too have wondered it. I like to put faces with names, and even with the pictures that can be hard to do. I'm the type that in WDW will tend to strike up conversations with random people in line or on the bus/monorail. The thought is there as to whether I know the person. Too bad I haven't been able to make it to any meets yet.
Ditto...I don't usually strike up conversations with people (too shy :lol: ) but when others do it I don't mind talking to them at all. Last time, an Asian family was in line with us at GMR. The little son got a kick out of all our shirts and the mom had him name the characters (my brother had Goofy, I had Donald, and my sister had a bunch). The mom then overheard me saying how hot Gene Kelly looked in the Singin' in the Rain trailer and she had to agree with me :lol: I also talked to some teenagers in line for M:S because they wanted to know what the ride was like. So I get to talk to some cool people sometimes.

Sorry for rambling too much :lol: I'm done :zipit:

crazycalf

I was there during the meet that was in December.
But I didnt' really post on the boards then so , I didn't go.
I probably saw some people that day but didn't know it, since I was in MGM too.

dandaman

I have never seen a WDWMagic member... as far as I know. I always feel that someone I know from the boards is ahead of me in line, or next to me during a show.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I was looking around for Turkey at Pop Century (and then found out he was at All Stars) and IrrawaddyErik at Animal Kingdom (and then found out he was in Louisiana . . . I didn't see any martini drinking dogs. . .

Considering how many members we have, I'm sure I passed many, but didn't recognize any.

If anyone sees me in December, feel free to throw something at me to get my attention.

TAC

Hopefully the December meet will happen this year, and if it's the first weekend, I'll be there, and hope to meet a bunch of people.

Is there an official WDWMagic T-shirt, and where can I get one?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TAC said:
Hopefully the December meet will happen this year, and if it's the first weekend, I'll be there, and hope to meet a bunch of people.

Is there an official WDWMagic T-shirt, and where can I get one?

That's right, you'll be escaping just before I get there, won't you?

Do me a favor and lift the toilet seats when you peee.:p

TAC

garyhoov said:
That's right, you'll be escaping just before I get there, won't you?

Do me a favor and lift the toilet seats when you peee.:p

Maybe I'll leave you and upper decker. :lookaroun

Or maybe I'll see you in the airport? We're returing to the real world on Saturday the 10th. When are you arriving?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TAC said:
Maybe I'll leave you and upper decker. :lookaroun

Or maybe I'll see you in the airport? We're returing to the real world on Saturday the 10th. When are you arriving?

We're getting there on the 10th, but Ryan's afraid to fly, so we're driving. . .
try to hold off on flushing the airplane toilet until you're at least north of the Georgia/South Carolina border, and I think we should be fine.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom