~WDWMagic.com Spaceship Earth Re-Opening Party~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
It looks like I will be there solo on Saturday. Is it to late to get in on the dinner at Biergarten? (nothing like waiting until the last minute)

There is still enough room at dinner, so I shall go add you now! :sohappy:

Ok Okay what did I miss? I will be in WDW on Saturday! Where are we meeting???

Samantha

Hope you saw the picture in the first post as Master Yoda said, and I did add you to the main meet :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Well, I'm back kids. Where am I back from you ask? Paris of course. :) My work called me on a Thursday and told me I was flying out Friday for a week. Crazy. Luckily, I got a day off while I was over there. And what do you do when you have a free day in Paris?? Got to Disneyland Paris of course.

WOW! I am soooo jealous of you guys! :lol: Get working on that trip report! Can't wait to read it!

I can't wait for the meetup!! Is it too soon to suggest other meetups??

It's never too soon to work on other meets. What do you have in mind? Of course, it will need a new thread, a schedule...I'm tired just thinking about it! :D

you mean toothpick holders :ROFLOL:
OH NO! My last receipt for a shotglass said "shooter" on it. Isn't that cool?

Oh yeah, in between the SSE ride and the trivia we should all go over and get Fastpasses for Soarin' since we're going to be a smaller party now! That would be great.
:D

Do you think we can work that into the schedule? I'd love to ride Soarin again. I don't think I've been on it since we did the "wave" during C-25...;)

I look foreward to spending a day at Epcot with everyone.. with all my photographic equipment...

-cleans telephoto lens-

We're counting on you! I hope everyone posts their photos in this thread or a trip report, or something.

I've had the flu and a respiratory infection over the last 3 weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up on Saturday. I'm still feeling a little crappy. I'm thinking I won't be up for the "bier" in the biergarten. :eek: But I am all about the buffet!

Can't wait to see the friends I already have met, and can't wait to make new friends, too. See yall Saturday!

EpcotServo

Do you think we can work that into the schedule? I'd love to ride Soarin again. I don't think I've been on it since we did the "wave" during C-25...;)

Yea, when you guys were doing that, I had just came back from an ACTUAL soar over California, so I totally want to run down and all get Fastpasses early in the morning.

EPCOT.nut

Yea, when you guys were doing that, I had just came back from an ACTUAL soar over California, so I totally want to run down and all get Fastpasses early in the morning.

WOW - do you mean that ride over there or on a plane over CA? Not a real hang-glider, right? Ain't no way I'd be on one of those things. :eek:

Well, you're still young - we'll all send you to run across the park with our tickets to get the FPs - you can aggrivate the next person in line with 25 tickets at the Soarin FP machine...! :lol:

EpcotServo

WOW - do you mean that ride over there or on a plane over CA? Not a real hang-glider, right? Ain't no way I'd be on one of those things. :eek:

Well, you're still young - we'll all send you to run across the park with our tickets to get the FPs - you can aggrivate the next person in line with 25 tickets at the Soarin FP machine...! :lol:

No hang glider-just a 747 back to Florida.

And no way jose, I'm not going to get KILLED if I lost somebody's ticket.
:lol:

jessiepezz

Hey there :wave:
Are you coming? If so, I'll add you to the list on the first page :sohappy:

It's never too early to suggest planning a get-together. I have a couple more ideas swimming around in my brain as we speak :lol: I'm heading into my busiest time at work though, so they may take a few weeks to turn into solid plans. I'll let ya know though!

So I am thinking of a few other meetup ideas, but I think we should start a new thread for them. This one is pretty looooonnnnngggg.

Join me!

sillyspook13

I hate to post this so last minute, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meet tomorrow.:(

I hope everybody has a great time and I'll see all of you at the next meet!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom