~WDWMagic.com Spaceship Earth Re-Opening Party~

jedimaster1227

jedimaster1227-A pleasure as always. Please don't forget the little green guy when you are sitting a Bob Iger's desk.

MatPez- (inside joke warning) I have more connections that you do!

Yoda, I will not forget thee, as my likeminded Star Wars/Disney friend, how could I? Plus, who else would I convince to buy cool retro merchandise in MouseGear?

Plus, my mother remembers you at C25 for your flattering comment about me that you gave to her on your knees... Mind you, she was tearing up when she first told it to me back in October, so I thank you for that as well! :wave:

As for the inside joke, I got my credentials with Disney, Busch and Universal before all of you... My neighbor is the VP of the "U Place..." :ROFLOL:(Yes, I am quoting myself from the situation...)

Katie and I have already PM'd about the AC meet hoping you're still into it. Like I said, I've always wanted to go there...just never have! A Friday or Sat nite will be perfect for me.

An AC meet? Now you've really peaked my interest! Do tell me more! (Via PM if necessary...) :animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Katie and I have already PM'd about the AC meet hoping you're still into it. Like I said, I've always wanted to go there...just never have! A Friday or Sat nite will be perfect for me.
I am definitely into a meet at AC. My next trip to WDW will be from 3/28 to 4/4. That Saturday (3/29) will be ideal for me but any night that week could be made to work with the exception of 4/4. We will have to talk this week and see what details we can iron out.

It was good to have someone to sit next to! There were so many people that brought a friend. I was only the lonely!
I felt the same way. I rarely travel without my wife and family and it was nice to have a such a nice companion for the day.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
(I posted this in Servo's thread too...)

Howdy Everyone! :wave:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our attendees. It was a great meet filled with plenty of fun memories and it was wonderful to get together with old friends and meet new ones. I want to especially thank Katie and Shannon for their hard work and contributions. It just wouldn't have been possible without you! We make a pretty good team huh?

On a side note I really love the "101 Club" idea. Im gonna start working on some art for that as soon as I have time. It's definately going on a t-shirt!

I would also like to thank Adam for his help and prize contributions along with his willingness to let me finish a single trivia question before raising his hand. Adam, your restraint knows no bounds! :lol: Seriously though, thanks for your advice and I know we are all looking forward to "A Wild Decade" sponsored by wdwcelebrations.com.

I certainly hope that everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did. Can't wait till we can do it again!

I will post up my pictures after work.

P.S. - Im in for AC if you guys end up going! Let me know! :wave:

Crazy4WDW1

Hey everyone! Tim and I made it back to cold and rainy Pittsburgh last night. We had a great time at the meet. It's so nice to put faces to names. I wish we could come down for the DAK meet, but I guess we'll have to settle for September's get together. If someone could email me our group photo from Epcot, that would be great! Thanks again!!!

Noreen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom