~WDWMagic.com Spaceship Earth Re-Opening Party~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Add me plus one... I will be there for ESPN the weekend look forward to meeting everyone that is attending

Check!

You know what's going to be fun? everyone who's going needs to email back their photo to themselves so afterwards we can have a contest to see who made the funniest photo.

Example:
http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...EPCOTUpdateYourFace/photo#5168506475852398482

:lol:

(FYI: I'm back to just me again, something came up with my other person for that day.)

and Check :D

EpcotServo

Oh yeah, in between the SSE ride and the trivia we should all go over and get Fastpasses for Soarin' since we're going to be a smaller party now! That would be great.
:D

jedimaster1227

My source on the potential SSE-based "something" has taken a little bit of time to investigate and still I wait. She says she'll keep me updated, but as of right now, she has nothing to report.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Thanks for keeping an eye out for the info Adam, as well as all the help you've given us thus far. It's very much appreciated.

Oh, and :sohappy:for a day in the parks without lugging around video camera's. That's one of my pet peeves, I love having the photographs and such, but hate having the responsibility of stopping to take the pictures. I enjoy my days without my camera!

Figment82

I apologize that I have been MIA on the meet discussion – looks like I won't be able to make it on Saturday as my mother is visiting and we are taking the Ft Wilderness Segway tour as well as attending P&P that evening. We'll probably swing by Epcot in the afternoon for a while so perhaps I will see you guys around. I won't be wearing my SSE Mickey ears though. :)

jedimaster1227

Thanks for keeping an eye out for the info Adam, as well as all the help you've given us thus far. It's very much appreciated.

Unfortunately I got my information back today, and my friend has confirmed that the "ceremony" won't take place on Saturday. Plus, it is a private Siemens-management event from what was described.

Anyways, I can't wait until Saturday! :wave:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Unfortunately I got my information back today, and my friend has confirmed that the "ceremony" won't take place on Saturday. Plus, it is a private Siemens-management event from what was described.

Oh well, we'll survive! We hadn't planned on it anyway. It would have been a really nice surprise though :animwink:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I apologize that I have been MIA on the meet discussion – looks like I won't be able to make it on Saturday as my mother is visiting and we are taking the Ft Wilderness Segway tour as well as attending P&P that evening. We'll probably swing by Epcot in the afternoon for a while so perhaps I will see you guys around. I won't be wearing my SSE Mickey ears though. :)

I unfortunately will not be able to make it either due to a personal matter that has come up.

Thanks for letting us know, you guys. We'll miss seeing you, but stuff happens :lol:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Well, my mom tells me she's going to be in town this weekend but I think we're ditching her. :) She has a friend with her and I don't think they're big EPCOT fans.

Looking forward to it.

ChrisFL

Premium Member

I thought I read one article about SSE that said Tuesday would be the ceremony

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It looks like I will be there solo on Saturday. Is it to late to get in on the dinner at Biergarten? (nothing like waiting until the last minute)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom