WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

Ciciwoowoo

Congrats on 10 magical years!

This website is so wonderful! It brings together a bunch of people who share the same affliction: Disney-itis!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MicheleK

Happy 10 years WDWMagic! :sohappy: I've been visiting this site for a couple of years now and I think it's the best one out there! It's nice to go to a place where everybody shares the same interestes and love............DISNEY!!!! Thank you for starting such a wonderful place to visit when we can't be at the World. :wave:

mousebymarriage

Happy 10th Birthday WDWmagic!:sohappy:
Congrat's and thanks Steve, this site is wonderful. It's great to be able too share idea's, thoughts and info. with other Disney addict's because other people just don't understand!

Teenchy

Congrats...I visited about a year ago and never thought I would get hooked!. Well now I'm at work and see what I'm doing...posting on wdwmagic....Ok so if the economy goes to hell we can blame it on low productivity due to wdwmagic and Disney addiction. :D

KICKYPANTS

WDWmagic.....the people here are what make this site "magic". The most helpful and fun site on earth!
Thank you all and Happy 10th!!
Huggies to all....kickypants

UKHelen

Happy Birthday WDWMagic!!! Only just joined the site but have been reading it for a couple of years. There are soooo many knowledgeable people on these boards and I am very grateful for all the tips I have picked up and all the laughs you have given me!!!

Long may you continue!!!:sohappy:

JAY-ROD

Thanks Steve for all the hard work you have put in to this. Its been a great place to learn more about Disney and meet new freinds. Heres to another 10 years.

Jason:sohappy:

Rcoaster809

Thanks Steve, and all the others who make this site worth visiting many times a day. I dont remember when I first visited this site, but it was long before I registered, and it is only site I browse through at least once a day.

Nathan

EchoOfOphelia

This website is wonderful! I've been on here for almost 4 years! I have met so many wonderful people and have gained so much knowledge about Disney, on top of wasting dozens of boring work hours, its just been a blast!

Keep up the good work!

MinnieMommy

Happy Birthday!!! :sohappy: I had been reading this site for years and decided to finally register!! This is by far the best Disney site out there!! Thank you Steve!!! I visit here every day - LOVE IT!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom