WDW Youtube video of The Day

Matpez

I'm not just here for self promotion, really, but...
Nightly at Epcot, IllumiNations:ROE tells the story of the creation of the Earth from the "big bang" to present day. Much of this story is presented through images on the "Earth Barge". This video is dedicated to detail just this portion of the show. Watch in HD! Shot with Canon XH A1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYQloLWDck

WATCH IN HD!!!!!

:wave:

coolmark18

Wow. That's a really interesting clip. Having watched both Snow White and Robin Hood dozens of times when my daughter was younger, I never made the connection between the two dance scenes. I can't decide if it makes me appreciate them more . . . or less.

Saw this quote in responce to the same clip:

"All that Robin Hood stuff was just because it was the first film created by the Disney company after the man himself died ... producers didn't believe that the company would be able to succeed without him, so the budget they granted was miniscule, and any cuts that could possibly be made were necessary. It was a success financially, which meant ... Read morethat funding was easily securable in the future ... thus, because of all that dodgy looking copying and photocopied frames, we have Disney today. :D"

Anyone know if theres any truth in this?

Thrill Seeker

I'd post some videos, but I already have a link to them in my sig. Click the link for Season 1 and then check out Episodes 3-6 and 9-10. Those are all done at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom