WDW website update features Test Track concept art!

WDWFREAK53

Absolutely! Look what the fountain area looked like in 1983. (yep I took this picture. I was 12).
picture.php

Great shot but I like the shot from the other side of SSE...with the glass prism fountain :(

tdpolo26

Any new test track construction pics or anything. Have they taken any walls down around the loop???
scuttle when you take a spend around fle you think you could do a test track flyover

tdpolo26

Any new test track construction pics or anything. Have they taken any walls down around the loop???
scuttle when you take a spend around fle you think you could do a test track flyover

t3techcom18

Even if he does do a flyover, he's not going to see anything. Everything is either tucked away or inside. Anything in terms of cosmetic, physical changes, as per the usual construction order of attractions around the property, will happen in the last few months/weeks before the attraction opens up.

Alektronic

The latest update, the whole attraction has been gutted except for the ride track.

Pre-show - everything gone

post-show - everything is gone

The ride itself - everything is gone except the Semi and the ride track.

Ride vehicles - all have been shipped to Central Shops.

RSoxNo1

the latest update, the whole attraction has been gutted except for the ride track.

the ride itself - everything is gone except the semi and the ride track.

Ride vehicles - all have been shipped to central shops.

lbj?

Tom

Beta Return
The latest update, the whole attraction has been gutted except for the ride track.

The ride itself - everything is gone except the Semi and the ride track.

Ride vehicles - all have been shipped to Central Shops.

Wow. That's some serious activity. They mean business.

janoimagine

Wow. That's some serious activity. They mean business.

:D

I told you guys this thing rivaled a vehicle launch in terms of dollars spent by GM for the refit. Honestly it needed it. I'm glad to see the suits at TDO haven't been able to cut the budget for this one.

montyz81

Yes, Epcot Explorer has posted some pictures that clearly show that there is nothing to see.

http://www..com/2012/05/29/photos-to-prove-there-is-nothing-to-see-yet-at-test-track/

I guess I would just love to see it empty. I would love to see if there is any evidence of World of Motion. So getting in there to take pictures of the emptiness would be pretty interesting to me.

Admiral Boom

I saw some drawings yesterday that GM just picked as vehicles to match the four choices that guests can choose from. Now they have to make four scale models. I heard that they are going to be 1/4 scale.

Boom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom