WDW website update features Test Track concept art!

HMF

Could it be, something happening at Epcot, that is actually an improvement? Guess we have to wait and see.

Figments Friend

-

Anything even remotely related to TRON in EPCOT is a improvement to me.

:)

After the re-do, i might actually like Test Track if what i have been hearing is actually going to happen.

I got all excited, and it's just a collage of vague hints. I can kinda see some WoM/TRON themes? Or perhaps that's just my wishful thinking powers coming through.

Still. I'm optimistic! Keep that sucker closed until it's FANTASTIC, please.

DisneyWall-E

Vary TRONish. I have to say that concept art work does get my hopes up even more. Just wont be able to ride it till sometime in late 2013. You know, if the Myans turn out to be wrong.

jumblue

Hopefully this refurb isn't delayed like the initial opening. My family used to go every April vacation, and I remember going for a few years in a row with it claiming to be "opening soon."

jumblue

Vary TRONish. I have to say that concept art work does get my hopes up even more. Just wont be able to ride it till sometime in late 2013. You know, if the Myans turn out to be wrong.

I don't know, those tricksy Mayans already nabbed "Mr. Rockin' New Year's Eve" D-ICK Clark...

DCLcruiser

Looks like the updated cars are Chevy Volts. ...should be a really fast paced ride in a boring extended-range electric vehicle. /sarcasm

prberk

Hopefully this refurb isn't delayed like the initial opening. My family used to go every April vacation, and I remember going for a few years in a row with it claiming to be "opening soon."

I was just about to say that.

They couldn't get the brakes to work right, as I remember. Perhaps a search of the forums would be interesting here. I am sure that there are threads about it... (no time to look right now). But that is what I remember. The delays were crazy long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom