WDW Wait Time and Planning iPhone app free for Today 8/19 only!

Tigger1988

Original Poster
I'm having so much fun toying around with it. I've only used free WDW related apps before (hey what can I say? I'm cheap!).

Sloan

thanks

Appreciate the heads-up / suggestion. I'm interested to give it a try now that I've installed it ....

mike10

I would love to get it but it requires OS 3.1.2 and my jailbroke iPhone uses 3.0 and I don't feel like jail breaking it again to get that especially when I have to unlock the phone again.

On a side note I'm REALLY glad Apple lost that case on trying to make jail breaking illegal. If I bought the phone I own it so I do what I want with it.

But now I'm going off topic so I'll stop.

ziffler

Thanks to the wonderful freeappaday (site that provides a different paid app for free each day).

Disney World Wait Times, Dining, and Maps by Undercover Tourist.

Besides wait times it appears to have dining menus, a 10 day planner and park hours

Hope any fellow iPhone users enjoy!

This app kind of seems pointless for anyone who is truly into Disney and knows the parks reasonable well already. I could see it for someone who has never been before maybe?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
This app kind of seems pointless for anyone who is truly into Disney and knows the parks reasonable well already. I could see it for someone who has never been before maybe?
Not true. It has a number of features that are handy regardless of experience.

Wait times for attractions when you're nowhere near the wait time boards [or the particular attraction].

Scheduling software that allows you to store your confirmation numbers.

Which rides are currently closed [I don't always remember - I'm old... :lookaroun]

Some other stuff is just neat. The crowd forecast for the next ten days can be handy to have at hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom